“Hot Dawg!”

Cuisines: American
Green Bay, Wisconsin
“Hot Dawg!”
Reviewed September 4, 2012

This is one of my adult son's favorite restaurant so when we visited we went to Hot Dog Harbour. My husband was skeptical but in the end, he was won over. They have great hot dog combinations to choose from. I went safe with the Chicago Dog but my son and husband had a Santa Fe dog and a Pimento dog. They were really good! The fried chips are a plus. This is obviously fast food but I'd rate it a notch above. I'm already craving one of those fine dogs!

Dayton, Ohio
“Inconsitent Hours of Operation”
Reviewed August 24, 2012

I am not giving this place a terrible ranking because of the food. In fact I have never even dined at the Hot Dog Harbour. I tried to eat there on three separate occasions and they were never open. On the first two occasions we tried to eat there during there posted hours and they were closed for some reason.The last time we tried my wife had asked them earlier in the day if they would be open for dinner and they said they would be opened until 8pm. When we showed up the door was closed and they were cleaning at 6:00pm. When we asked what was going on an employee said,"They had decided to close early". This was very annoying as our kids were looking forward to it. So who knows, the food might be good if they are open. I wouldn't make plans to eat there though. If you walk by and its open go for it, but don't make a trip if you aren't sure.

Stafford
“Great lunch place”
Reviewed August 20, 2012

Although this place was super busy when we went last year (I think it was their first summer), it was much calmer this year. Still great hotdogs and great selection. Although their potato salad was really good, the cost for a side was too much for the amoun you are given.

Visited August 2012
New Jersey
“A great lunch!”
Reviewed August 18, 2012

Tiny little shop with a ton of flavor! Choose from a variety of options (like a BLT hotdog) or choose your own toppings. Not too expensive and a nice addition to Coligny. Just don't expect to have seating for more than about 4 people.

Saint Michael, Minnesota
“Hot dog!”
Reviewed August 14, 2012

A fun place to go with kids! They had a large selection of toppings. The staff was very friendly. It was a great stop after a long bike ride on the beach :) It is close to 2 bike rental shops.

Visited August 2012