“Hot dog!”
Review of Hot Dog Harbour - CLOSED

Hot Dog Harbour
Cuisines: American
Reviewed August 14, 2012

A fun place to go with kids! They had a large selection of toppings. The staff was very friendly. It was a great stop after a long bike ride on the beach :) It is close to 2 bike rental shops.

Reviewed August 4, 2012

ordered the big dog special - cheese coney with onions. Plenty to eat and good service. If you are looking for a hot dog, then this is the place with well over a dozen different dogs on the menu.

Reviewed July 29, 2012

My family and I visited this little joint and I was great. It was by far one of the best hot dogs I've ever had! The staff wasn't super friendly, but they weren't rude either.

If you go, be sure to take the Titanic Challenge. This hot dog was amazing, and if you finish it without a knife and fork, you get your picture on the wall. The chilli there is made in-house and it was really good.

We will definitely go back on our next visit to Hilton Head.

Reviewed July 23, 2012 via mobile

We visited on a Monday night and were surprised to be the only patrons in an otherwise bustling plaza. Greeted as soon as we walked in and settled in at the bar. We decided on three dogs, the Reuben, the chili cheese, and the slaw dog, which was the special. All three of us thought they were delicious. I had the jumbo slaw dog and the chili was excellent. After a brief conversation with one of the workers I confirmed that it is homemade. The jumbo meal was certainly enough to fill me up, but I managed to work in a regular chili cheese dog after it, just for the chili. It was that good. Chips and fries were good as well. Outside seating is available, and make sure to pick up a map of Coligny Plaza once there. HDH is located on a hidden back corner of the plaza and can be a little hard to find.

We definitely recommend, whether or a quick lunch or dinner. Only our second night on the island, but I can't imagine finding a better value. Our family of three were under $25 and that was with my "extra" dog. I see a second visit before we leave in our future!

Reviewed July 19, 2012 via mobile

Best hot dogs we have ever eaten. Tons of different tipping to choose from...yummy homeade chips and potato salad. Must try this! Great prices and friendly atmosphere too!