“Best service ever!!!”

Ranked #14 of 374 Restaurants in Hilton Head
Cuisines: American, Seafood
Good for: Families with children, Local cuisine, Special occasions
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Delivery, Takeout
Description: Authentic Lowcountry Style Cuisine prepared the way it used to be. All homemade, delicious Crab Cakes, Fried Green Tomato BLT's, Banana pudding, Seafood, Soups, Salads and sandwiches, just to name a few. Fresh desserts and cakes prepared daily. Dine inside, or outside in a classic, Lowcountry Backyard garden complete with porch swing and flickering lamps. Relax and share food, stories and advice with each other. Definitely, make yourself at home. Welcome!
Greencastle, Pennsylvania, United States
“Best service ever!!!”
Reviewed June 18, 2012

My husband, myself and our daughters ate here on vacation recently. I trusted the reviews on tripadvisor and I'm sure glad I did! We started outside in the courtyard which was very charming. All of the sudden the sky turned black. Our server immediatly ushered us to a table inside. She even carried my 2 year old in. We made it just in time, the rain was very heavy. I don't remember her name (she was a tiny blonde) but it was the best service we have ever had! The food was great too. We had Fried Green Tomatoes which were very yummy. The key lime and peanut butter pie were to die for. The moonshine was pretty good too! We will return!!!

ohio
“delish!!”
Reviewed June 17, 2012

Loved this little place! I ate here on June 15th, 2012. We ate outside and it is just like sitting in your own backyard, complete with a cornhole board and a small putting green to occupy your time while waiting for your food. I little green lizard hung around on the tree right beside me! I ordered the fried green tomatoes for an appetizer and they were delicious! My husband ordered the shrimp burger and loved it and I had the shrimp and grits. I had never had shrimp and grits before and it was really good but very rich! I couldn't eat it all. Drinks were served in a mason jar and the waitress was very friendly. Overall a good experience and I would definitely return.

Valdese, North Carolina
“Awesome Food & Service!”
Reviewed June 17, 2012

This is by far the best restaurant in Hilton Head. We ate there twice during our vacation!! Fried green tomatoes are awesome. Meatloaf, Bischick and peanut butter pie were all great and reasonably priced, which is hard to find on this island. Very nice and courteous servers. Small play area with games in courtyard for kids was a lifesaver!!

Roseland, New Jersey
“Perfect cozy match of locale and food!”
Reviewed June 17, 2012

What a great little place! Cozy backyard al fresco dining or comfortable inside with nice bar. We had a delightful lunch of Bischick- southern fried chicken on real deal biscuits smothered with gravy, and a perfect shrimp and grits. Great banana pudding for dessert with espresso. Lowcountry food perfectly executed! Served by really nice waitstaff. Right off Palmetto Road so very convenient. Dont miss it!

Saint Louis, Missouri
“Excellent all Around”
Reviewed June 17, 2012

My brother and I had lunch here a few days ago and it was excellent. He and his family had dinner here last year and raved about it. We decided to go for lunch because we'd been told there was little to no wait. and there wasn't. We ordered the blue crab dip and both had shrimp burgers, which were excellent. I also had the side of macaroni salad which was very good..no heavy mayonnaise as most macaroni salads have. We are on HH for 2 weeks and I definitely plan to return again for lunch before we leave. Although the menu isn't expansive, there really is something for everyone. Undoubtedly some of the best food I've ever had down this way.