“FUN even on a wet Sunday.”

Hilton Head Boathouse
Ranked #11 of 113 things to do in Hilton Head
Reviewed November 22, 2012

This is the second time we have waited out a rainy Sunday with brunch at the Boathouse. They have a great Sunday brunch. Try the $5 mimosas and the crabcake benedict for a delightful and delicious brunch.

1  Thank Bookchic

Reviewed November 15, 2012

This is upstairs overlooking the Harbor and River. The sun sets right out the large windows, which was beautiful. On top of that, the meal and wine were spectacular! I had steak, my friends had seafood and we all enjoyed it tremendously.

Reviewed November 15, 2012

While the location is fantastic the service at this restaurant is appalling especially during the summer when it gets crowded. Too big and noisy for my tastes. There are better and more intimate venues on the island.

Reviewed November 4, 2012

Had appetizers on the deck here so we could watch the sunset. Great bar, nice spot and they have pretty good sushi to boot. The menu is like an encyclopedia of seafood - be prepared. AND we found out the guy making the sushi used to work at that other sushi place we LOVE - hinoki.

Reviewed October 28, 2012

This place is crazy good. I come to HH 5 times a year and will eat here 3 times each visit. Fish sandwich is great, ceviche is a must, my father in law has the scallops every other time, low country boil is delicious, and we even like the Chicago beef. Outside seating is also my favorite. (mmmmm...can't wait to go back)

1  Thank myalchemy