“red fish at Hilton Head, SC Feb 24, 2014”

Off The Hook Fishing Charters
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Come fish the beautiful inshore waters of the Lowcountry with Captain Brian Vaughn or his team of Co-Captain's with over 30 years combined experience guiding inshore, offshore, light tackle and fly fishing charters. You will be fishing on a brand new Egret flats boat or one of his two 22ft. Pathfinder bay boats that can accommodate up to 4 passengers. These boats are equipped with only the finest fly, spin and conventional fishing tackle. Sight fish for redfish year round on the beautiful flats and estuaries of Hilton Head & Beaufort. Target other species including tarpon, cobia, sharks, spanish mackerel, speckled trout and many more on a seasonal basis. During your charter you will also get to view dolphins and many other species of wildlife. Whether you're a beginner or an expert let us take you or your family fishing and share our wealth of knowledge acquired from an entire life on and around Hilton Head Islands waters. We are very dedicated to making every trip a safe, productive and a memorable experience for our clients. STOP WISHING and GO FISHING with OFF THE HOOK FISHING CHARTERS and experience one of the best inshore, light tackle & fly fishing guide services in South Carolina! Please visit our website for booking and any other information
Reviewed February 26, 2014

What a great morning fishing. Captain Brian was great, knew just were to go. The 2 of us caught 10 large Red Fish within 2 hours!!! Was our first time fishing in SC and hope to return again!!

OffTheHookCharters, Owner at Off The Hook Fishing Charters, responded to this reviewResponded February 27, 2014

What a incredible morning we had fishing here in Hilton Head. It doesn't get much better!
I am glad you two had a great time and I hope to fish with you again!

Captain Brian

There are newer reviews for Off The Hook Fishing Charters

Reviewed February 23, 2014

I wanted to give my husband a fishing charter for Christmas. Reviews for Off The Hook were good and word of mouth from other locals was excellent so I went ahead with a half day trip. The weather warmed up and we booked for Feb.23rd. I am not a fisherman, but my husband is and by the end of the trip I was talking him into another charter! Brian knows his stuff and after explaining what to look for we could see the fish coming. He grew up on the island and showed us how he used dolphin hunting and osprey circling to find the fish. We had a blast and landed two big redfish! The boat and equipment were prestine. Capt. Brian Vaughn is so knowledgeable and a really nice guy...you cannot go wrong with Off The Hook. Brian is also an artist so ask him about his fish prints which would make a fantastic gift.

OffTheHookCharters, Owner at Off The Hook Fishing Charters, responded to this reviewResponded February 26, 2014

It was very nice to meet you and your husband and I am glad you two had a great time. I hope to fish with you again later this year.

Thanks again!

Reviewed February 20, 2014

Brian is a great guide upbeat, encouraging and patient with a couple of "Greenhorns". We really enjoyed the fishing, local knowledge and catching Redfish for the first time! We'll be back and try our luck with the summer season.

Thanks Brian for introducing us to South Carolina in shore fishing.

OffTheHookCharters, Owner at Off The Hook Fishing Charters, responded to this reviewResponded February 21, 2014

It's was a pleasure to have you and your son onboard and I am glad you enjoyed your first time fishing in South Carolina. Look forward to fishing with you again in the summer.

Reviewed February 19, 2014 via mobile

Today Captain Brian lead us offshore to black fishing bliss. The Captain skillfully maneuvered us atop the reef where the bite was relentless. We arrived at the spot after a quick scenic trip around the island's tip and achieved our limit shortly thereafter. And we fished in comfort from the deck of a fine watercraft-- so smooth was the ride. Finally, the captain's exuberance cannot be understated. He genuinely wallows in your success.

OffTheHookCharters, Owner at Off The Hook Fishing Charters, responded to this reviewResponded February 19, 2014

Once again another great fishing trip with you and I really appreciate your business!

We are knocking away at a different species each trip that we fish together which is my goal for the years to come!

Thanks again!

Reviewed February 18, 2014

Capt. Brian was a total pro. He sent me directions the day before my trip. His boat and fishing gear were all 1st class and in tip top shape. He was a nice guy to deal with, not pushy and in total control. We caught fish right away and kept catching fish while other charters weren't doing as well. I and a great day fishing with him. I strongly recommend "Off The Hook Charters!"
Thanks, Capt. Brian

Very nice to meet you and thank you so much for posting up your pictures from our trip!

Hope to fish with you again in the future.