“Another Great Trip With Captain Brian!”

Off The Hook Fishing Charters
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Come fish the beautiful inshore waters of the Lowcountry with Captain Brian Vaughn or his team of Co-Captain's with over 30 years combined experience guiding inshore, offshore, light tackle and fly fishing charters. You will be fishing on a brand new Egret flats boat or one of his two 22ft. Pathfinder bay boats that can accommodate up to 4 passengers. These boats are equipped with only the finest fly, spin and conventional fishing tackle. Sight fish for redfish year round on the beautiful flats and estuaries of Hilton Head & Beaufort. Target other species including tarpon, cobia, sharks, spanish mackerel, speckled trout and many more on a seasonal basis. During your charter you will also get to view dolphins and many other species of wildlife. Whether you're a beginner or an expert let us take you or your family fishing and share our wealth of knowledge acquired from an entire life on and around Hilton Head Islands waters. We are very dedicated to making every trip a safe, productive and a memorable experience for our clients. STOP WISHING and GO FISHING with OFF THE HOOK FISHING CHARTERS and experience one of the best inshore, light tackle & fly fishing guide services in South Carolina! Please visit our website for booking and any other information
Reviewed May 13, 2013

Came back to Hilton Head again this year and like previous years, the charter fishing trip with captain Brian quickly became highlight of my visit. It was another beautiful day out on the water. Brian was punctual as usual and his boat was spotless with several enhanced features since my trip with him last year. The bite was strong all day with several notable fish - several reef sharks, one hammer head, and a couple of nice 35 lb cobia. I'm hooked, pun intended, on Brian's charter fishing service and am glad I have made this an annual thing.

OffTheHookCharters, Owner at Off The Hook Fishing Charters, responded to this reviewResponded May 26, 2013

Glad we had a great trip and I look forward to getting you back out!

Thanks!

Reviewed April 21, 2013

My wife and I fished with Captain Brian on both 4/15 and 4/17, having a great experience both days. We caught several types of fish, with the prize being the huge red fish my wife caught (picture attached). This was the fourth time I have fished with Captain Brian and he definitely knows what he is doing. My wife rarely fishes and she has truly enjoyed each trip with Captain Brian.

1  Thank GregandKaren81
OffTheHookCharters, Owner at Off The Hook Fishing Charters, responded to this reviewResponded April 24, 2013

Always great to fish with you two! Can't wait to next time!

Thanks Again!

Capt. Brian

Reviewed April 15, 2013

Saturday April 6 was cold and windy after 2 days of rain. It didn't look promising. After uneventfully pounding the shoreline with jigs Captain Brian headed for another hotspot. I was soon fighting my first redfish. Turned out to be a good one. 30 inches and 10 plus pounds. Just the beginning of a very good day. Every time I am in Hilton Head I'll be seeing Captain Brian.

1  Thank 459TerryT459
OffTheHookCharters, Owner at Off The Hook Fishing Charters, responded to this reviewResponded April 16, 2013

Great to meet you and what a awesome first redfish to reel in!

Hope to fish with again!

Tight Lines!

Reviewed April 4, 2013

Once again, Captain Brian delivered the red fish, even in less than ideal water and air temperatures. We had a wonderful trip with Brian, and even our 7- yer old managed to haul in a shark! He was patient with her, and his knowledge of the area is unsurpassed- he is our go-to guide. Can't wait for the next trip with Off the Hook Fishing Charters!

Always a pleasure to get you and your family out!

Look forward to next time!

Thanks!

Reviewed March 22, 2013

I have fished all over the country and Captian Brian is charter. He is a real pro!
I will never golf in Hilton Head I will only charter fish with Captian Brian.

OffTheHookCharters, Owner at Off The Hook Fishing Charters, responded to this reviewResponded April 1, 2013

What a great trip we had catching all those nice redfish!

I look forward to fishing with you again later in the year for other species.

Thanks again!