“"Excellent experience, great for all experience levels"”

Off The Hook Fishing Charters
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Come fish the beautiful inshore waters of the Lowcountry with Captain Brian Vaughn or his team of Co-Captain's with over 30 years combined experience guiding inshore, offshore, light tackle and fly fishing charters. You will be fishing on a brand new Egret flats boat or one of his two 22ft. Pathfinder bay boats that can accommodate up to 4 passengers. These boats are equipped with only the finest fly, spin and conventional fishing tackle. Sight fish for redfish year round on the beautiful flats and estuaries of Hilton Head & Beaufort. Target other species including tarpon, cobia, sharks, spanish mackerel, speckled trout and many more on a seasonal basis. During your charter you will also get to view dolphins and many other species of wildlife. Whether you're a beginner or an expert let us take you or your family fishing and share our wealth of knowledge acquired from an entire life on and around Hilton Head Islands waters. We are very dedicated to making every trip a safe, productive and a memorable experience for our clients. STOP WISHING and GO FISHING with OFF THE HOOK FISHING CHARTERS and experience one of the best inshore, light tackle & fly fishing guide services in South Carolina! Please visit our website for booking and any other information
Hampden, Maine, United States
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“"Excellent experience, great for all experience levels"”
Reviewed March 14, 2013

I brought my 5 year old son out on his first near shore fishing experience with Captain Brian today. Even in these early spring conditions he put us right where the first were. We caught 5 nice fish on the trip and my son Luke (an aspiring fisherman) was able to help and ask questions all along the way. At the same time I had a blast targeting the Red Drum. We would definitely go out fishing with Brian again.

Visited March 2013
1 Thank DavidM35_13
OffTheHookCharters, Owner at Off The Hook Fishing Charters, responded to this review, March 16, 2013
I look forward to getting you and your son back out again on a future trip.
He did great catching those fish!

Thanks Again!

Capt. Brian

Lancaster
“Awesome guide, awesome fishing!”
Reviewed March 12, 2013

The title of our review says it all. This was our second trip with Captain Brian and, as with the first trip, we were impressed. Brian is extremely knowledgeable, friendly, and worked hard for the whole trip. Brian was really patient with my 10 year-old son, not only teaching him how to keep the line tight on a big redfish but also answering his never-ending questions. Being a guide is obviously not a mere job but his passion. We're already looking forward to our next trip with Captain Brian.

Visited March 2013
I can't wait to get you all back out again!

Thanks!

Capt. Brian
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Top notch!”
Reviewed February 18, 2013

We had a great time, Captain Brian worked so hard to put us on some great fish! The boat, fishing gear, and Captain Brian's knowledge where top notch! I will be going back in the fall to fish with Off the Hook Charters for some monster Reds!

2 Thank RyanTroyer
OffTheHookCharters, Owner at Off The Hook Fishing Charters, responded to this review, February 20, 2013
Great to fish with you all and I look forward to getting you back out especially in the fall for those 20-30 pound redfish!

Thanks again,

Jackson, Georgia, United States
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“The Best Day Ever Fishing Trip”
Reviewed February 18, 2013

Our two sons summarized our fishing trip as "the best day ever." Captain Brian Vaughn was very knowledge and got us right on the fish! He was patient with our 6 year old and our 8 year old sons. The boat was very clean and comfortable. Captain Brian was very friendly and personable. We would highly recommend Off the Hook Fishing Charters. A good time was had by all!!! We will definately book another trip with Captain Brian Vaughn.

Visited February 2013
1 Thank Shelby L
Nice to meet and fish with your family and I am glad you all had a blast! It was awesome for me to see how excited your sons were and to watch them reel in those big fish! Look forward to fishing with you all again next time to Hilton Head.

Greenwood
4 attraction reviews
“Great Fishing Trip”
Reviewed February 11, 2013

Just wanted to say thanks again to Brian Vaughn, owner of Off The Hook Fishing Charters. 3 of my kids and myself went out fishing with him this last weekend. Even though it was winter time, my intent was to try redfish fishing in the winter and to see the 189 Egret boat he captains, as I am interested in it. He is a great captain, very knowledgeable about the local waters and this is what he does. Its not a part time job for him, so he is out either fishing or scouting for hotspots. It was windy yet he gave us a good shot at some fish and we were rewarded with 3 nice redfish. For my youngest daughter it was her first fish ever caught. What a way to start off, see the pictures on the website. I also got to look around his boat/office. It was meticulously kept and orgainzed. He had 2 types of live bait available and pre-cut selections of dead bait. Heck my kids, thought it was sushi when he pulled out the tupperware with cut bait. we will be back in the fall for some bull reds.

Visited February 2013
1 Thank K L
It was great to meet and fish with your family and I look forward to putting you all on some big fish in the Fall! Thank you very much for your kind words!