“BEST FISHING TRIP EVER”

Off The Hook Fishing Charters
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Come fish the beautiful inshore waters of the Lowcountry with Captain Brian Vaughn or his team of Co-Captain's with over 30 years combined experience guiding inshore, offshore, light tackle and fly fishing charters. You will be fishing on a brand new Egret flats boat or one of his two 22ft. Pathfinder bay boats that can accommodate up to 4 passengers. These boats are equipped with only the finest fly, spin and conventional fishing tackle. Sight fish for redfish year round on the beautiful flats and estuaries of Hilton Head & Beaufort. Target other species including tarpon, cobia, sharks, spanish mackerel, speckled trout and many more on a seasonal basis. During your charter you will also get to view dolphins and many other species of wildlife. Whether you're a beginner or an expert let us take you or your family fishing and share our wealth of knowledge acquired from an entire life on and around Hilton Head Islands waters. We are very dedicated to making every trip a safe, productive and a memorable experience for our clients. STOP WISHING and GO FISHING with OFF THE HOOK FISHING CHARTERS and experience one of the best inshore, light tackle & fly fishing guide services in South Carolina! Please visit our website for booking and any other information
Reviewed May 18, 2011

I meet Captain Brian on line and what a gentleman and great fisherman, I think my son and I found a friend in Brian, We caught a 50lb Cobia right off the bat I know that was lucky but with his experience he was able to put us on the fish and made the day a great success, we will definitely be back next year.

Reviewed May 6, 2011

Off the Hook Fishing Charters with Capt. Brian Vaughn is a must if you are going to Hilton Head Island. The boat was clean enough to eat off! Excellent well maintained equipment. Outstaning instruction for both the experienced and beginner fisherman/woman. Brian works extreemly hard keeping the hooks baited, lines in the water and the people happy by putting the boat in the best fishing spots. While moving spots Brian entertained us with island life stories, while birds, dolphins and other things were pointed out. We caught stingrays, sharks, blues. whiting and in the last few minutes of the trip a 30# cobia! Honestly, the great fish we caught was a bonus. Capt. Brian Vaugh makes a trip for anyone fun.

Reviewed May 5, 2011

A good captain can be tough to come by and I think Brian at Off The Hook did a great job. What people need to remember is that is called fishing and not catching. Brian worked hard to try and find Redfish and Cobia. He couldn't find them so we started going after sharks. It was a thrill to pull in these two beauty's and an even bigger thrill to hold them. I would definetly use Off The Hook again!

Reviewed April 28, 2011

Capt Brian really did his job today. Kept us on a good Redfish bite despite strong winds. He is very precise in his fishing and boating and makes it look easy. Patient with both the young and old. Made for a very memorable day. We will be back, if we get the chance!!! 6 nice redfish to 9 lbs in a three hour trip. Biggest trick is he got the whole day's live bait with one throw of his castnet. Those were crucial and that is talent!!

OffTheHookCharters, Owner at Off The Hook Fishing Charters, responded to this reviewResponded May 3, 2011

It was a pleasure to fish with you and your sons on one of the more challenging weather days I have had to fish this year!

Look forward to fishing all of you again someday!

Thanks

Capt. Brian

Reviewed April 26, 2011

This was my third trip taking my two boys (11,9) and dad fishing with Brian Vaughn / Off The Hook Fishing Charters. What a day! After filling the morning with the action of catching multiple redfish, bluefish, and flounder, Brian spotted cobia about fifty yards from the boat. We cast and boom! I pulled in a 39" cobia after a twenty minute fight. A great cap on an outstanding morning of in-shore fishing.
Not only is the fishing excellent, but the natural beauty of fishing around Hilton Head is not to be missed.
Moreover, Brian not only knows the waters around Hilton Head as well as anyone, he has a passion and talent for spotting and catching the area's best sport fish. He also keeps his boat (Redfish 18' - I think) and gear tip-top. I take my family to Hilton Head frequently, so in writing this review, though, I feel like I'm revealing one of my island secrets.

2  Thank cwbrown64
OffTheHookCharters, Owner at Off The Hook Fishing Charters, responded to this reviewResponded April 27, 2011

Chris,

Once again it was a pleasure to with you and your family and I look forward to our next adventure.

Thanks!