“Delicious food, great service and ambiance!”
Review of Asian Bistro

Asian Bistro
Ranked #144 of 381 Restaurants in Hilton Head
Cuisines: Asian, Chinese, Japanese, Thai
Good for: Business meetings
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Buffet, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed June 10, 2014

We were most surprised by the beautiful lighting and interior ambiance of the restaurant upon arrival, but the food was very good and the service was stellar! Would definitely visit again when in Hilton Head!

Reviewed June 9, 2014 via mobile

This place is kind of hard to find, but the food was incredible. Our group has various tastes, so we ordered from several areas on the menu. Everyone loved their meal. I ordered the shrimp fried in spicy salt to try something new and really enjoyed the flavors. The service was fantastic an we would highly recommend this place.

Reviewed May 19, 2014 via mobile

My daughter and I were on the island for a business trip and she wanted Asian food since we were getting burned out on seafood. We went to one Japanese restaurant, but after looking at the prices decided that lunch should be cheaper. We ended up here, at Asian Bistro. We ate off the buffet and couldn't have made a better choice. The sushi was fresh and tasted excellent! They even had a good variety. The other food off the buffet was excellent as well. I'd recommend this restaurant if you are in the island and looking for some great Asian food.

Reviewed May 8, 2014

The sushi was wonderful- the Mango roll was one of the best I have ever had. For me one of the things that sets apart sushi rolls is the quality of the rice- the taste the texture and they got it right!!!!

The only draw back we got there very late and it was very noisy from them doing clean up, I get it you want to go home at a reasonable time but you still had patrons in the restaurant. Also the decor seemed tired my chair was pretty beat up looking along the back where people seem to scrape it against the wall. I always worry if this is the "face" you present to the public what does your private space especially the kitchen look like'

Reviewed April 14, 2014 via mobile

Our first restaurant stop on first trip to HHI. Our group included both vegetarians and non vegetarians. Restaurant offers extensive mix of chinese Japanese and thai cuisine in a very clean family friendly environment. Lychee saketini was excellent. Kids loved fresh made spring rolls. All plates we ordered were great. Everyone was pleasant. Complimentary desserts at the end were plus. We already have plans to go back tomorrow at kids request.