“Worst Spa Exerience of My Life”
1 of 5 bubbles Review of Fountain Spa

Fountain Spa
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: Fountain Spa's warm decor, serene relaxation lounge, soft music and pleasant aromas create a soothing atmosphere to receive the best spa treatments Hilton Head has to offer. We have six treatment rooms, including a couples room to accommodate your spa needs. Stop by Fountain Spa for your next Hilton Head spa services.
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“Worst Spa Exerience of My Life”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 21, 2014

The only reason I went here was because they were offering a groupon deal for a mani pedi. When I called to make my appointment, the woman I spoke with was rude and condescending. Basically mocking me for thinking they would be able to do mani pedi's past 5pm. I had to make a weekend appointment to which I had to wait two weeks for an opening. She told me my appointment time and took my groupon number. I show up two weeks later at my scheduled appointment time to discover that the spa wasn't even open at 10 like it was supposed to be. The lady who was suppose to open that day was running late to there were three customers waiting outside the door. The employee finally showed up and let us all in. When she asked if I had an appointment I had said yes and gave her my information. She said they had no record of my appointment and they were already double booked. I had to leave and come back later. I was told to call back later to see if there was avaiability. When I called, I spoke to the same rude woman who booked my appointment who didn't take any of the blame and said it was my fault. At this point it wasn't even worth my time to reschedule because I do not want to do business with people who are rude to their customers. I will never go there again and hope people considering going there take this review into account. Save your time and money.

These people do not know how to run a business or how to treat their customers.

7 Thank Islandgal221

“Fun day with Ginger”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 17, 2014

I enjoyed my visit to the fountain spa. Ginger was very entertaining and was very bubbly just like me! My facial left my skin feeling fantastic and brand new. Our couples massage was fantastic the ladies worked hard on places that we asked for and made us both feeling relaxed and wanting MORE! Thank you so much for everything! We will have to come again.
With Love,
The Couple from the City of Brotherly Love
Matt and Beth

Visited April 2014
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“stay away”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 12, 2014

bought a 90 min package and was finished in 42 mins! The manicurist kept texting wihile doing my nails. I asked her to adjust the chair since I was practically sitting with my knees in my chest and she said she was almost done and did not bother to make me comfortable. She left me sitting in the room waiting about half way through and then an owner or manager came in and they talked about her schedule. No "spa" music to relax to just "get her done" type atmosphere, AWFUL!!!!

Visited September 2013
7 Thank Amy K
Hilton Head, South Carolina
“Facial with Ginger Oliver”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 10, 2014

I have had several massages but this was by far the best. She was very knowledgable and had such strong hands the felt so good.

“spa hh sc”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 5, 2014 via mobile

Love the perfectly
Good conversation with Josephine
Manicure topcoat could not be beat
Great location and very reasonable rates
Brow service was relaxing