“One of My Best Experiences”
Review of Parasail Hilton Head - MOVED

Parasail Hilton Head
More attraction details
Owner description: We are Hilton Head Island's premiere Parasail operation! Located in beautiful Shelter Cove Harbour, across the street from Palmetto Dunes Resort and next to Disney Resort. Leave your worries at home, sit back, relax and enjoy the ride. Parasailing is so easy a 91 year old with a walker did it! There is no running and jumping like the old days, stand up, sit down and float away! Take off and landings right from the boat. Stay dry or get wet. LIFE IS SHORT, TAKE IN THE VIEW!!!
Useful Information: Activities for young children, Activities for older children, Lockers / storage
Reviewed August 6, 2013

Last week, my 7 year old grandson and I had one of the best experiences. I had reviewed several of the parasailing companies on HHI, and decided to contract with Parasail Hilton Head. The total experience exceeded my expectations, and we were thoroughly pleased with the flight and ride to and from our sailing location, John and Ethan did an excellent job explaining all procedures and gave my husband, daughter, and son-in-law, plus Carter and me, an informative an pleasure filled early morning water tour of one of our favorite places on earth. We were delighted and will recommend them to future parasailers!!!

1  Thank marmieKy

Reviewed August 5, 2013

Enjoyed our time on the boat. Our guides were very friendly and had our safety top of mind. My son (13) was a first timer, they made sure he knew what to expect and had a great flight. Timing was great, we took off from the dock on time and returned as expected. It was easy to make reservations online, which was a benefit for our family. The picture taking is good deal for larger groups! I would have loved to have a picture or two from my own camera for just my son and I on the boat, without paying the fee. The fee is more worth while for larger groups, just not for us.

1  Thank Malinda W
Reviewed August 5, 2013

My 5 yr old wanted to ride in a boat so we stopped by this place to check the prices. $25 per person for the banana boat. My 5 yr old , 12 yr old, my husband & I, all absolutely 100% LOVED our ride. It was sooo fun! The staff /driver were very nice.

Review collected in partnership with this attraction
2  Thank amber t
HHI-Dave, Owner at Parasail Hilton Head, responded to this reviewResponded August 6, 2013

Thanks very much to you and your family for choosing Savannah Parasail & Water Sports. We hope you'll come back and see us again on your next visit to the Savannah area.

Reviewed August 5, 2013

Although I did not parasail, I rode along in the parasail boat while my wife and cousin flew "the friendly skies" of Savannah with Savannah Parasail and Water Sports. The crew was very professional and gave safety instructions easy to understand. We saw Fort Pulaski, Tybee Island and many many dolphins. My wife and cousin flew together and loved it!

4  Thank KingsPoint66
HHI-Dave, Owner at Parasail Hilton Head, responded to this reviewResponded August 9, 2013

Thanks for coming along for the ride. Next time maybe we can get you up in the air!

Reviewed August 1, 2013

First of all, it's way overpriced, but then again, every place here is expensive. When I made the reservation I made sure that I asked to pay in cash at the location, which the woman on the phone told me was fine, and took my credit card information for reservation purposes only. However, at the end of the trip, the young captain acted as though it was a major inconvenience to take the cash, despite the generous tip. We also paid the $30 for the 100 photos and the sd card that they came on that the guys would take while we were parasailing. Unfortunately, the photos were mainly completely zoomed out and they are definitely not worth the $30. I would suggest paying the extra money for a ride-along person if you have a good digital camera and have them take the photos. The actual parasailing itself was great! It was fun and exciting with many great views, although, even though we were the only three on the boat, we weren't up in the air very long, and they told us it would have been even shorter if we split ourselves up. It seemed excessively short for the amount of money we spent. The guys just seemed completely uninterested in interacting with us. We had to go out of our way to interact and chat with them. I was very unimpressed with their professionalism, once again, especially because of the high price they charge. Also, the location of the takeoff place is difficult to find, and they are not helpful at all with directions. I probably won't ever go parasailing again, though I'm glad I did it, and I most definitely wouldn't bother with this company again.

4  Thank Kaitlin S