“Great for part of our group, wind stopped the trip.”
Review of Parasail Hilton Head - MOVED

Parasail Hilton Head
More attraction details
Owner description: We are Hilton Head Island's premiere Parasail operation! Located in beautiful Shelter Cove Harbour, across the street from Palmetto Dunes Resort and next to Disney Resort. Leave your worries at home, sit back, relax and enjoy the ride. Parasailing is so easy a 91 year old with a walker did it! There is no running and jumping like the old days, stand up, sit down and float away! Take off and landings right from the boat. Stay dry or get wet. LIFE IS SHORT, TAKE IN THE VIEW!!!
Useful Information: Activities for older children, Lockers / storage, Activities for young children
Reviewed July 9, 2013

Ok, these guys were really nice and my daughter and husband got to parasail for a few minutes. However the wind picked up and they had to come in and we had to return without the rest of our group getting to parasail. Unfortunately they were booked and we couldn't reschedule during our trip. I felt bad for my oldest daughter who spent the long boat ride out and then never got to parasail. I understand that safety is most important, but wish that we would've gotten some sort of discount for part of the group not being able to parasail. I guess we will try again next year.

There are newer reviews for Parasail Hilton Head

Reviewed July 9, 2013

My fiance and I stumbled upon Bull River Marina and Savannah Parasail & Water Sports during our brief vacation to Savannah. The staff were very knowledgeable and put any concerns we had to rest almost instantaneously. The experience was truly once in a lifetime, that being said I plan on returning every time I visit Savannah in the future!

2  Thank Alan L
HHI-Dave, Owner at Parasail Hilton Head, responded to this reviewResponded July 19, 2013

Thank you so much for riding with Savannah Parasail & Water Sports. We're glad you and your fiance chose us during your vacation and we look forward to seeing you again next time.

Reviewed July 6, 2013

I liked everything. The boat was great and fast.
The sailing and landing both were very smooth.
I was a bit scared in the begining but at the end it made my day.
Taylor is smart and sincere.
I recommend this parasaling.

Reviewed July 3, 2013

Friendly management, easy to find, easy to make reservqations, experienced and helpful crew and just a really great experience.

Reviewed July 2, 2013

There were 6 of us in the group - with ages ranging from 9 to 66. We all had a great time! The maximum number of guests on the boat is 6 (so if you have 6 people parasailing -- you can't have any observers sitting on the boat). There was a main guide and then another guy driving the boat. It was about a 25 minute boat ride out to the area where we parasailed. It was nice to see the big houses and boats along the way. The main guide gave us some insight into a couple of the houses.

There is a dry box on the boat so you can bring a bag, towel, etc.

The actual parasailing was great. Instructions were easy to follow (it was my first time). The guide mentioned that there have been times when the cord has snapped and people have floating into the water and have to be picked up by the boat. They said anyone who runs a parasailing business has had it happen before so if someone tells you otherwise they are lying or they haven't being doing it long enough--I thought that was a good piece of advice to pass on.

You had the option to get dipped in the water at the end or have a dry landing on the boat. We landed on the boat, but others in our group choose to be dipped in the water. I took my camera up with me -- a cheap old one I wasn't worried about breaking. Had no issues and got some great video/pics. You can buy pics/videos from them for a price.

We gave the guides a good tip because we really enjoyed the whole experience. There is a tip jar on the boat, but the guides never mentioned it which I liked; I hate when I'm on a tour and the guides tell me the work for tips and then I feel like I have to tip a lot!

Overall, great experience and would recommend it to anyone.