“Hilton Head from the air!” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Parasail Hilton Head - MOVED

Parasail Hilton Head
More attraction details
Owner description: We are Hilton Head Island's premiere Parasail operation! Located in beautiful Shelter Cove Harbour, across the street from Palmetto Dunes Resort and next to Disney Resort. Leave your worries at home, sit back, relax and enjoy the ride. Parasailing is so easy a 91 year old with a walker did it! There is no running and jumping like the old days, stand up, sit down and float away! Take off and landings right from the boat. Stay dry or get wet. LIFE IS SHORT, TAKE IN THE VIEW!!!
Useful Information: Activities for older children, Activities for young children, Lockers / storage
7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“Hilton Head from the air!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 16, 2013 via mobile

My husband and I went on a Saturday morning with 2 other couples. It was a very windy day but the temperature was great! Our captain, John, and crew, Ethan, were very kind and knowledgeable about the area. Our ride lasted about 10-12 minutes and it seemed like forever! Very easy take off and landing! We would go again and recommend it to others.

davidson, nc
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Highlight of a summer vacation!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 14, 2013 via mobile

This is my second time parasailing, but it was my husband and 9-year old daughter's first time. My hubby, who is deathly afraid of heights, went for it and LOVED it!! Matt, John and Ethan were wonderful and we really enjoyed the extra info Ethan shared about the island (from a local's perspective).

Felt 100% safe and highly recommend this crew. Highlight of our summer beach trip! We also did the photos and video "head cam" - both turned out great!

A little tricky to find them so be sure to get specific directions as they just meet you at the dock (no building). Heard Black Marlin right nearby is good for lunch/dinner too.

Kokomo, Indiana
25 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 32 helpful votes
“So glad we did it!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 12, 2013 via mobile

My children (ages 19, 14 & 9) and I decided to go parasailing since we had never done it before. I am terrified of open heights so I was apprehensive at best. My son, the 9 yr old, was also very apprehensive. We had a great experience! There were 2 crew members & they will take 6 fliers. The ride out to calibogue sound was beautiful & the guys told us some interesting facts about the islands & the people who live there. They explained everything that would happen and we felt very safe. It really was an incredible way to spend our time & money. For an extra $30 the crew will take photos with a good camera & lens of all the fliers in your party. The pics are put onto a cd for you to keep. I haven't had a chance to view the photos yet so I can't comment on whether it was worth the extra money. I'll update later. There is also an option to get a video for $30 but that is per pair of fliers & one person must wear a headcam so he or she is not in the video. Plus, after viewing one online I didn't feel it was worth the money. For one thing, if you are not the one flying & having the actual experience, the video was boring after the first minute. I would definitely recommend this company & experience to others. BTW, my 9 yr old was a little freaked out during parts of it (when a gust of wind would swing us & when we were getting ready to be "dipped") but he said it was awesome & he's glad he did it.

Cincinnati, Ohio
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Awesome perspective from the air”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 4, 2013

We went out today and I took my 5 others with me to share the experience of soaring the skies above Hilton head. We met Matt at the dock and he greated us with a smile, provided us with the nessecary paperwork and contact the crew to start thier journey to our dock so we could start our adventure.The crew John and Ethan were awesome and they made sure everyone was comfortable with how they would achieve our assent to the skies. We saw several dolphins while in flight and every one enjoyed the experience. Even though I lost my ball cap when we made our intentional water dip just prior to landing on the boat, I would still have chosen to take the plunge.
I would recommend this outfit to anyone who asks me where we went as they review our picture and video of our adventure.

Athens, GA
12 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 13 helpful votes
“The next best thing to flying.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 3, 2013

Great time on the water and in the air. Knowledgeable staff, well-maintained equipment and a really enjoyable ride.

Visited May 2013