“we will come back”

British Open Pub
Ranked #38 of 381 Restaurants in Hilton Head
Cuisines: American, Seafood, British, Bar
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Takeout
Description: Family friendly pub style restaurants featuring authentic English food with additional American favorites and certified Angus beef. Taste the finest ales and single malt scotches produced in England, Ireland and Scotland. Come surround yourself with authentic British Open Pub golf memorabilia and let our family take care of yours! Blarney is invited, singing encouraged and good humor admired!
Reviewed August 4, 2014

We came to this restaurant to escape the normal places. The hostess [Carol] was more than accommodating as well as our sever [Rebecca]. Great meal, drinks and atmosphere!

We'll come back!

B&B

Reviewed August 3, 2014 via mobile

We had been working hard and late and wanted a good meal without hoping that it might be. Two of the three of us had the nights special which was meatloaf. Great friendly bar and patrons and the food was outstanding.

Make sure you try this restaurant when you go to Hilton Head Island.

Reviewed August 2, 2014

We came across this pub by accident. Loved the atmosphere. The food was delicious. You must try the reuben, chicken and chips, and the fish and chips. Unfortunately the server we had was horrible. I was a server for 20 years and I never complain because I have been there but she doesn't need to be waiting tables. While observing other servers they seemed very attention and pleasant. I guess we just had the one bad apple wait on us.

Reviewed August 1, 2014

My wife and I enjoy trying out new restaurants and finding the BOP was a great discovery. What was unique for us was that the food, atmosphere and staff were so impressive we ate their 3 times during our 1 week stay. Our servers, Jennifer, Rebecca and Raven attended to our every need and made each meal there a comfortable enjoyable experience. Chef Cory's creations were delightful and we even had the pleasure of meeting one evening.. We highly recommend the Salmon, the Ruben, Chicken pot pie and the chocolate bread pudding!!!

Reviewed July 31, 2014

It's definitely a pub (small & has a smell to it) - I did take-out so that wasn't an issue to me. The prices were very reasonable, especially for that area. Apparently, they have great drink prices too. I ordered a Reuben & shepards pie. The Reuben has lots of meat but little thousand island dressing so it was a bit dry. The pie was a good size & the meat was well prepared but the potatoes were under salted. Overall, I'd recommend I'd recommend it for the unique food & budget prices. It was also very close to where I was staying.