“Wonderful experience!”

The European Spa
Hudson, ohio
“Wonderful experience!”
Reviewed March 25, 2014 via mobile

This spring break, my family and I decided to go to Hilton head.
After the stress and anxiety over work and school, my mum and I decided it would be nice to get a facial and massage.

This being our first facial we decided to do some research for a place affordable but established. At the hotel we were staying at a facial ran between $95-150 and a massage $175-300. We were so impressed to find that a facial and massage was offered for $85! And we could both get it done at the same time.

Walking in to the building the receptionist was so friendly!

We were walked to the "bath" area where there were lockers, showers, bathrooms, steam room, and a sauna! It was very very nice, clean and swanky! Definitely impressed.

Once we got robed, we headed to a "tea room" that was nice and warm and relaxing. There were assortments of teas and some magazines to entertain us whilst we waited.

We were called in by our masseuses into the rooms. The music was perfect volume and super relaxing. The lady working on my massage was wonderful! SOO friendly and did a wonderful job. The facility was so clean and decorated nicely.

The lady working on my facial did a wonderful job as well! Super friendly too! Afterwards she offered me water and made sure I wasn't light headed.

Overall I was extremely impressed with the facility, prices, services and staff!

I would definitely recommend it!

Cape Cod, Massachusetts
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 10 helpful votes
“Awesome hot stone massage”
Reviewed October 14, 2013

We recently stayed at the Marriott Barony Bay Beach Club and took advantage of their wonderful spa. The European Spa was beautiful and the therapists were first rate. We booked our hot stone massages at the reception desk and the woman met our preferences for therapist gender. The hot stone massage was amazing, and the therapist was very attentive to the areas to which I had requested attention. She was very professional and the atmosphere in the room and the relaxation lounge was very calming. I would highly recommend this Spa to anyone visiting the Hilton Head area.

Visited October 2013
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Fabulous way to start a vacation”
Reviewed October 2, 2013

I've been vacationing at Barony Beach Club Marriott Vacation Club for over 10 years. We always start with massages at The European Spa. The staff and therapists are wonderful!

Visited September 2013
Fort Lauderdale, Florida
“Best massage therapist ever”
Reviewed September 21, 2013

This spa is home to the best massage therapist that I have had the pleasure of meeting. I met Tommy Simms a few years ago at the spa. I love a deep tissue massage and I got it. It was so good I went back a few days later for another. We were in Hilton Head this week and of course I went to the spa and got another fabulous massage from Tommy. Candy was great at the front desk and made the whole experience the best. If you are staying at the Marriott resorts you get a ten percent discount which never hurts.

Visited September 2013
Hilton Head, South Carolina
“Great pedicure”
Reviewed September 16, 2013

Great service!!
The front desk staff at this spa are wonderful. Candace was very helpful and friendly.
My pedicure was super relaxing. All by myself, nobody else around. It was great. The nail tech mixed a special aromatherapy milkish (I think) treatment as well. The pedicure room is small and cozy, not some big florescent light area. Very nice

Visited April 2013