“Perfect family rental!”
King Guest Bedroom #2
Queen Guest Bedroom
Queen Guest Bedroom
Walk to the Beach
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Vacatione...
Rochester Hills, Michigan
“Poor Management”
Reviewed August 11, 2014 for a stay in August 2014
people found this review helpful

I give the house 3 stars but only one star for Beachside Getaways. Upon moving into the home, we discovered a foul odor coming from underneath the kitchen sink. There was a 1/2 inch of standing water that appeared to be coming from the disposal. I immediately called Beachside Getaways to report the problem. They said service would be called and asked if it would be Ok if they came in if we were gone. I said yes. No one ever showed up so we cleaned up the mess ourselves and put a bucket under the sink. Problem was not resolved all week. Pretty gross. The hot tub was cleaned on Tuesday and immediately after it was cleaned, it stopped working. Again I called the office and they sent the pool guy back out. He told us the pump was bad and would have to be replaced and that he would contact the management company. No hot tub for the rest of the week. The patio furniture was rusted and had sharp rusty edges sticking out - unusable. The house had peeling paint in many of the rooms and the ceiling. The location was excellent and the house was a good size but it needs some TLC. The management company called on Friday to ask how soon we could be out on Saturday morning. They asked how our stay was and we told them how the problems were not addressed. They said the plumber was out and left a note - not true. Someone was in the house almost the entire week except at dinner time. No one came and no note was left. They also said they did not know about the hot tub issue. At some point during the week, a phone call from management to follow up on the issues would have been nice. Bottom line is that there are many beautiful rental homes available on the island and I don't feel this one was worth the cost for the lack of maintenance. We have rented many homes in Hilton Head and this was by far our worst experience. Wouldn't recommend it at all.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Traveling group: Extended Family
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Bellefonte KY

Reviewed November 27, 2012 for a stay in June 2012

NY
Reviewed October 3, 2012 for a stay in September 2012

Recommended for:
A romantic getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Luxury-minded travelers
Rugged travelers
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing