“Steve F”

Bulldog Fishing Charters
More attraction details
Owner description: Come join Captain Christiaan aboard the Bulldog for family fun on Hilton Head. Kids and ladies are welcome! We have a bathroom on board with plenty of shade and cushioned seating. Go on an adventure that the whole family will remember. Have your catch cleaned and cooked at one of our great seafood restaraunts within walking distance! Or just venture out for an evening shark trip and enjoy the beautiful sunsets while waiting on a monster shark!
Okatie, South Carolina
“Steve F”
Reviewed March 9, 2014

This is a first class operation all of the way. Captain Christiaan is a fantastic captain. He is friendly, very knowledgeable about fishing in general and especially about fishing in the Hilton Head area. I have been with him several times with friends, and we have always done very well. He provides all bait, plans out trips professionally and expertly and makes everybody feel very comfortable and he cleans fish expertly after the trip. I would recommend Bulldog and Captain Chrtistiaan to groups of friends, families, and parents with children.

Visited March 2014

Hartford, Connecticut
“The best fishing captain in Hilton Head”
Reviewed February 23, 2014

I have taken my boys deep sea fishing three times with Captain Christiaan on the Bulldog. Each time was a blast. On our first trip we caught over twenty Spanish Mackerel, Blues, and King Mackerel. The boys had so much fun we went again and caught a 50lb Cobia. We grilled it up with a recipe Captain Christiaan provided. I've never seen my boys eat so much fish. Last week we had a spell of nice weather in February so we fished again. Well, the third time is a charm. We caught nearly a dozen Black Sea Bass, possibly the sweetest fish in the ocean. If you want your kids to get their Omega 3 fatty acids, this is the way to do it. I can't possibly say enough great things about Captain Christiaan and the Bulldog. Captain Christiaan interacted beautifully with our family. The boat was super clean. He made it fun and interesting for the adults and kids alike. On top of that we, caught boatloads of fish. We will be back in April and you know who we're gonna call! Don't forget to spring for the Bulldog t-shirts. Our young fisherman wear them day and night. Mike, Jack and Mark

Visited February 2014
Volant, Pennsylvania, United States
4 attraction reviews
“Incredible Adventure”
Reviewed February 21, 2014

We recently booked a trip with Capt. Christiann to do some fishing. He was timely in returning my texts or calls, answering any question I had from recipes to weather. We went out to do some black sea bass fishing, we were not disappointed!!! His knowledge of all types of fish, the waters we were heading to and his ability to keep us safe was mind blowing. We caught our limit in bass, black drum and a few extras we released...one being a nice sized smooth spiny dog shark. This was our second trip with Capt. Christiann and I would not hesitate to recommend him to anyone and look forward to another trip next year!!

Visited February 2014
Bluffton, South Carolina
“The "Bulldog" is the best!”
Reviewed February 11, 2014

We have had the pleasure of fishing on the Bulldog with Captain P on several occasions with clients, family and friends. From catching massive tarpon to slaying the giant redfish in this area, Captain P knows all of the "honey holes" and provides us with a memorable experience each trip! If you are searching for the BEST fishing excursion in the Hilton Head area ... the Bulldog is your answer!

Visited May 2013
“Two for Two!!!”
Reviewed November 27, 2013 via mobile

Captain Christian and his team are awesome. I booked one trip in August with the kids for a shark trip up into the sound, we had a shark on the line the entire time, nothing too big, just enough to give a good fight and excite the kids. I just went again here in November with some buddies on a guys trip, we went about 10 miles out, killed it with the Red Fish and pulled in 20 Black Sea Bass that we later had Hudson's cook up for us. Great time, great memories, and a great value. Thanks Captain!

Visited August 2013
CaptBulldog, Owner at Bulldog Fishing Charters, responded to this review, February 4, 2014
We love our repeat customers! Thanks for coming back every year.