“Simply Awesome! What a great afternoon at sea with great fishing!”

Bulldog Fishing Charters
More attraction details
Owner description: Come join Captain Christiaan aboard the Bulldog for family fun on Hilton Head. Kids and ladies are welcome! We have a bathroom on board with plenty of shade and cushioned seating. Go on an adventure that the whole family will remember. Have your catch cleaned and cooked at one of our great seafood restaraunts within walking distance! Or just venture out for an evening shark trip and enjoy the beautiful sunsets while waiting on a monster shark!
Prior Lake, Minnesota
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Simply Awesome! What a great afternoon at sea with great fishing!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 18, 2013

My wife and I went fishing with captain Christian a couple of weeks ago and it was fantastic. We caught lots of fish, all good eating, and the boat and time out to sea could not have been better. He cleaned our fish and recommended a great place to have it cooked by a chef, with all the sides, and it topped off the day. We had 2 friends with us, 4 total in the group, and all of us cannot wait to go out with Bulldog Fishing Charters again!

Visited February 2013
1 Thank Brian B
CaptBulldog, Owner at Bulldog Fishing Charters, responded to this review, February 19, 2013
Had a great time with the ice fishing/snowmobiling crew. Glad you enjoyed the fish that you caught at Hudson's, they do a great job cooking up the fresh catch. Brian, hope to see you again during cobia season! Thanks, Captain Christiaan

Milford, Delaware
“Super Fishing Trip”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 17, 2013

My husband, Joe, and his brother, Jim, went out at 8:00 am for a half-day of fishing in February. Thanks to Christiaan it was a terrific experience. Jim is the fisherman in the family and we were thrilled to be sharing this experience with him. Beautiful, bright sunny morning, calm seas and the Sheepshead were biting! I never heard of them either. But Joe & Jim and Christiaan caught 9 that we could keep; threw some back along with some Black Bass and a few Toadfish. We took home a couple bags of cleaned filets and had a yummy fish fry that night.

Christiaan was delightful company for the guys and me as well (I was there to document the occasion). No matter your level of expertise, don't miss this opportunity to get out on the water. Thank you, Christiaan!

Visited February 2013
Great trip with great clients. Thanks again Kathryn for the great pictures. Hope you enjoyed your supper! Look forward to fishing with you in the future. Thanks, Captain Christiaan
Volant, Pennsylvania, United States
4 attraction reviews
“AWESOME”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 21, 2013

My husband and I came to Hilton Head in January, I emailed Captain Christiann prior to arriving and he responded immediately. When we arrived he was professional and personable. Our fishing experience did not disappoint. Captain Christiann was knowledgable and he knew where to go to ensure a successful trip. I would not hesitate to recommend his services or use them in the future!!

Visited January 2013
Buckhannon, West Virginia
70 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 102 helpful votes
“Superior Experience”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 27, 2012

I realize scheduling a fishing trip excursion the end of November would be "iffy" for weather and or catching anything. We had our day scheduled on Wednesday, but captain Christian called and had Tuesday open and said the weather would be better, so we switched days. We really had no idea of what to expect. First of all, Capt. Christian was kind and very friendly and made us comfortable. Second, he said we would catch some fish and have a great time. The ocean was remarkably calm and weather was great. I read in the local tourist book about the Right Whales and their season is coming soon to the area. I mentioned this to our captain and he said it would be VERY rare to see them as he has only seen one or two per year, if that many. After our first stop for fishing, we caught more than we were allowed to keep. For every fish we caught we threw back 4-5. On our way to the second fishing spot Captain Christian saw a large dark area in the water and we made our way towards it and it was a Right Whale and her new born calf. It was spectacular!!! We kept our distance but did get a few beautiful pictures. We spent extra time with the whales so our 2nd fishing spot was cut short, but we didn't care. To be able to see one of the rarest whales was a blessing. So back to the fish... Capt. Christian filleted our catch and we took it to the local restaurant, Skull Creek Boat house, just off the dock and they prepared our catch for us. AMAZING! That's another review... But it was the most amazing day. We will definitely book again with Captain Christian and would recommend him 100%. He is a passionate person and cares about his work.

Visited November 2012
2 Thank Debbie H
Dallas, Texas
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great Day on the Water”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 18, 2012

I went on a 1/2 day fishing charter in early October with Capt. Christiaan. The service and fishing was just outstanding. He had done his research. We were catching fish while all the other boats sat at watched us.
I would recommend Bulldog Fishing Charters - I know I'll be back