“Great food, service and atmosphere! ”

One Hot Mama's American Grille
Ranked #37 of 381 Restaurants in Hilton Head
Cuisines: American, Barbecue
Good for: Families with children
Reviewed May 16, 2014 via mobile

One Hot Mamas is one of my favorite places to eat and drink! I typically order the salads and they are always fresh. Ryan and Sophie are the best bartenders there! They give the best service I've seen while taking care of a busy bar.

Write a ReviewReviews (2,512)

Reviewed May 15, 2014

Enough said.

Not much to look at but the bbq is top notch. They are part of the South Carolina BBQ trail, deservedly so

Reviewed May 15, 2014

Ordered 20 wings to go, 10 fried and 10 grilled. The fried wings looked and tasted microwaved. The fried wings looked and tasted the same except they threw on the grill for maybe 15 seconds. We ate one of each and gave the rest to a bobcat that was hanging out around our condo. May he rest in peace. I would have been better off giving the $23.00 to the guy hanging out at the Kangaroo station, he could have bought a lot of hots dogs with that money.

1  Thank 1whitedogg1 .
Reviewed May 14, 2014

We went here for lunch based on the reviews and were very pleased. I tried the shrimp and pineapple on a skewer. It was a new item on the menu, and I was surprised at the generous serving. We found the food and service to be excellent, and all at a very reasonable price.

Reviewed May 14, 2014 via mobile

Ordered takeout during our stay at Sea Pines and had the best fish tacos I have ever tasted. Food was reasonably priced and we liked the menu choices so much, we ordered takeout from them again the next night.