“So Good!”

Ranked #50 of 383 Restaurants in Hilton Head
Cuisines: American, Barbecue
Good for: Families with children
Reviewed March 4, 2013

My husband and I spent the week of February 16th in Hilton Head. We had never been to One Hot Mams's before, but read some great reviews so decided to go on a Monday night. We arrived at about 8 pm and were seated pretty fast. My husband ordered the brisket and it was love at first sight. He found it tender and juicy, and loved the choice of bbq sauces. He said the mac and cheese and collards were awesome and really enjoyed his meal. I ordered the pork rib tips after reading a good review on this site. I have to say that they were amazing! So delicious and moist and a huge portion to boot. I couldn't even finish it! I'm still thinking about it back here in Ct.! The mac and cheese was yummy and I think I had a veggie with it. The dinner prices were so very reasonable. So much food for your money. Went back for a lunch a couple days later and again it was great. Smaller portion but smaller prices! We'll miss this place! So glad we went!

1  Thank SallyandJoe
Write a ReviewReviews (2,625)

Reviewed March 4, 2013

This was our fist time to Hilton Head. If you like ribs, you must go to this restaurant. They were the best!! Prices here are very good especially the Pabst beer during "happy hour."

Reviewed March 1, 2013

The food here was very tasty. The brisket was excellent and the collard greens were about as tasty as vegetables can get! I highly recommend the fried okra as a side dish.

Reviewed March 1, 2013

Price: fine, since 2for1 sale
Quality: poor quality meat (we both ordered sirloin) that matched the 2for1 "price"
Atmosphere: crowded, loud with poor ambience in decorations
Service: fair, considering the crowd that took advantage of 2for1. Waited 40 minutes for arrival of food
Wait time: 30 minutes (this is off season for Hilton Head Island). Crowd was for 2for1.
Recommend: poor even for this 2for1. Don't waste your money.

Reviewed February 28, 2013

a must go to restaurant on Hilton Head , six of us had dinner tonight, five raved about the BBQ rack of ribs, while I ordered a steak , it arrived not cooked to my liking so I returned it, Brandon ( our waiter) took it to the kitchen, when it was returned to me by Stephanie , she waited while I checked the wellness, it was still too rare, she insisted on taking it away and I ordered the pulled pork , which was perfect, Brandon told me the steak and pork would be taken off the bill and they would give me a meat loaf dinner to go ( my second choice)... this was above and beyond !!! this is a place you 'll want to visit over and over!! Thank you One Hot Mama's !!

1  Thank peaksgram