“Great BBQ food and great service”

One Hot Mama's American Grille
Ranked #34 of 374 Restaurants in Hilton Head
Cuisines: American, Barbecue
Good for: Families with children
cambridge , vermont
“Great BBQ food and great service”
Reviewed December 18, 2011

Arrived yesterday and the family was starving. We wanted something clsoe to the resort so we went to OHM and what a great lunch. The wife had the double jack chicken sandwich which was ccoked to perfection, daughter had the shrimp which was above average but not great, I had the pulled pork and brisket meal and I know a good bbq and this was outstanding food. I would have to go with the pulled pork if and when we go back. My son had the Big Daddy sandwich (pulled pork, brisket, fried onions, cheese, cole slaw) it was amazing. The service was outstanding and for apps we had the triple B 9brisket, bacon, blue cheeese on home made chips) We highly recomend this app. They also have there own (hot maama drinks) which are very very good. We loved ths place and highly recommend it.

• Visited December 2011
1 Thank michele w

georgia
“Yummy!!”
Reviewed December 11, 2011

Three of us went. My fried white fish was some of the best I have ever eaten,

Visited December 2011
Savannah, Georgia
“Very Good BBQ & Sides”
Reviewed December 11, 2011

We went here because we saw Orchid on Food Network. Sometimes these food network restaurants are not very good, but that is not the case here. I had the pulled pork, mac and cheese, steamed broc, homemade chips and jalapeno cornbread all for $6.99! I cannot explain how good the food was. My wife had a chef salad and the brisket and it was excellent. The salad had fresh bacon and slivered almonds. I would go back time and time again. We also had the homemade key lime pie which was wonderful. The service was top notch. If you are visiting HHI, make sure to go here! It is family friendly as well.

• Visited December 2011
Harrisonburg, VA,USA
“A Tale of Two Restaurants”
Reviewed December 9, 2011

We went to One Hot Momma's twice in one week in October, 2011. Four of us went on a Thursday night and the food and service were wonderful.. This was the third time we had been to this restaurant and had great experiences each time. HOWEVER, the following Sunday, we took out extended family (8 total) and it was a disaster. Extremely poor service, crappy attitude from server, unbelievable long waits for basics such as silverware, plates, etc. I really was embarrassed because I had bragged to them about this place. I will try them again and hope the experience is what my first visits have led me to expect.

• Visited October 2011
Hilton Head, South Carolina
“OMG!!! I LOVE this place!”
Reviewed November 28, 2011

The food is sooo good!!!! You can tell everything is made fresh and tastes homemade! They have great dirty rice w/ gravy and all of their sides are really good! The mac and cheese is awesome and you just cant go wrong! The meat>>>oh the meat choices! I will have to go 20 time to try everything! They have a Sunday morning Blues brunch for $8.99 including a mimosa!!! This is a MUST place to eat while you are on Hilton Head Island!!! Something for everyone and it will for sure please!!! YUMMO!!!

Visited November 2011