“Unique vibe with versatile menu and outstanding service.”
Review of Crave by Daniel's

Crave by Daniel's
Reserve with OpenTable
Crave by Daniel's is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #75 of 376 Restaurants in Hilton Head
Good for: Bar scene, Special occasions, Business meetings, Large groups, Romantic
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Description: Crave by Daniel's on Hilton Head Island is creating innovative cuisine from around the world to satisfy even the most discerning palate. Opn for Lunch and Dinner 7 days a week.
Reviewed July 25, 2013

Don't miss this place. It seems like a well kept secret although it is in the midst of plenty of tourism. My husband and I came here on a date night while on vacation in HHI. We were looking for a young, relaxed place away from the kid friendly grills and seafood spots. Daniel's delivered! The chic ambience and moody lighting is what I'd expect in Miami or Vegas... Very unique and on trend and a pleasant surprise in HHI. The tapas style menu is divided into places of origin- ie Mediterranean, Indian, Asian- which is an interesting approach, good conversation starter and helped us begin making choices. I'm a vegetarian and my husband is as far from veg as one can be. But that didn't keep us from finding things to share (tapas style). We ordered the casear (sized to share as well), caprese pizzeta with balsamic reduction, handmade goat cheese tortellini in roasted red pepper sauce topped with mushrooms tomato and spinach, and angry shrimp with dirty rice and lobster. Everything was impeccably plated and presented. Gorgeous is an understatement. All of our food was delicious ... We were literally scraping our plates clean. We finished with a chocolate volcano cake. We also grabbed the quesadilla dulce to go for our sitter. It has homemade Nutella in it with bananas. She raved about it for days. The prices were what I'd expect for
tapas. Most were between $7-$12 for the "large small plate" And the serving sizes were nearly perfect: enough to fill you but not so much that we left anything to waste. We drank the Dreaming Tree DMB red wine blend- excellent! And presecco for me... Also Amazng. Service was quick but not panicky or rushed, we were able to enjoy our plates in good time before another came. The wait staff was knowledgable, well kept and had great personality. They were patient when we had questions and enthusiastic when giving explanation or recommendations. I felt like we were the only table there (we weren't... But the lighting kept things more private feeling too). I'm also huge on cleanliness and this place passed with flying colors.

Reviewed July 22, 2013

Daniel's was this year's great find on HH! We tend to look for early dining and happy hour specials. Our meal was so delicious that we came back a second time something that we rarely do. I had my first Skittle's martini here as a drink special but the food is the star here. Because the early dinning deal was buy one, get one free, I'm afraid we over did it. Tenderloin and lobster pizza, fish tacos, crab cake (which truly is the best I've ever eaten, comes with homemade boursin cheese) and tikki masala. My husband and I shared this. Our partners in eating enjoyed 4 of their own choices. Daniel's tapas are called "Big, small plates" and the portions were large.
We enjoyed the desserts as well. Knaful (I'm sure that's spelled incorrectly) was sweetened cream cheese baked in a shredded phyllo dough crust. When it was brought to the table, it was served with rose water syrup and cardamom ice cream. We had it the second night, too.
The sauteed lemon and garlic shrimp scampi and cinnamon lamb kabobs were equally delicious. I look forward to our next trip to HH and revisiting Daniel's! Thanks Daniel's, everything was wonderful!

1  Thank Theseds
Reviewed July 20, 2013

You really dont feel like youre on Hilton Head in Daniels Restaurant. I especially like Daniels for their small plates and the very relaxed and modern atmosphere.
Dishes from all over the world! Cant go wrong!

1  Thank Emily K
Reviewed July 19, 2013

Our group of 4 had a great experience at Daniels. Our server Mitch provided a detailed overview of the Tapas and traditional menus. We all ordered steak and agreed that it may have been the best we have ever tasted. The decor is eclectic, service was wonderful. Especially enjoyed the unique presentation of the dishes.

1  Thank valsay
Reviewed July 19, 2013

Looking for a good steak for our last night of vacation. It's a tapas bar/restaurant but also a steakhouse. 3 in the party had the ribeye and one the filet. All excellent as were the wedge and Caesar salads. Highly recommend and great service by Mitch.