“Incredible selection of outstanding tapas”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Crave by Daniel's

Crave by Daniel's
Reserve with OpenTable
Crave by Daniel's is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #61 of 365 Restaurants in Hilton Head
Good for: Families with children, Large groups, Bar scene, Special occasions, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Off-Street Parking, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible, Wine and Beer
Dining style: Casual Dining
Description: Crave by Daniel's on Hilton Head Island is creating innovative cuisine from around the world to satisfy even the most discerning palate. Opn for Lunch and Dinner 7 days a week.
Atlanta
“Incredible selection of outstanding tapas”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 18, 2012

Happy hour from 4:30-6:30 is the best bargain on Hilton Head. Tapas are two for one and there are drink specials. There is both inside and outside seating.
We love to get the hummus platter. They make the hummus at your table so you can add just the amount of the ingredients that you prefer. And there is lots of hummus to share for $12. We also got the Cobb Salad which included chicken for $12. Again, freshly prepared with wonderful flavors.
We love this restaurant.

Visited October 2012

Bluffton, SC
“Pretty good food, friendly service”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 18, 2012

Went here for dinner with my husband and nine year old son. First impressions were that it's a beautiful place but VERY dark. Fine for clubbing but this was 6:00 on a Sunday night - not exactly a clubby time. Restaurant almost empty but, again, this was a Sunday night in the off-season. Seated promptly but it was so dark that neither we nor the server couldn't even read the menu. We took candles from other tables so we could read well enough to place an order. Uncharacteristically, my son ordered from the kid's menu (he normally chooses adult food) and it was really tasty. A beautiful presentation of homemade chicken nuggets (like I'd have made at home) and their awesome fries. He was in heaven.

My husband and I ordered several tapas. The first was the gyro sliders which were very tasty. They also came with a generous portion of fries. Not the best gyro I've ever had but still very good and interestingly presented. We also got the angry fried rice. It had so much tabiko on it that it tasted very fishy and I did NOT like it al ALL. My husband ate part of it but neither of were impressed with it. The presentation in the tipped chinese take-out container was cool though. We also tried the little steak and chimichurri tapas. Again, solid presentation but the chimichurri tasted a little funky - like they'd but rosemary or something in it. But overall, not bad. We'd probably go back and try a few different things. I think it has potential to be really good and we are willing to give it another shot or two.

I've heard from friends that it's a really great part of the bar scene and I can totally see that. Not quite of my alley but it is a pretty place (if quite a bit dark).

Oh yeah, go to the restroom before you leave home. They share a restroom with the entire shopping center and it can get pretty gross, especially on weekends.

• Visited October 2012
St. Petersburg, Florida
“My guy wanted a steak!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 24, 2012

After playing tennis twice that day, my guy craved some protein for dinner. I found the menu for Daniel's in the local promo piece. Must be off-season, because we had no problems getting a table outside. Great martinis (chocolate and cosmo) were followed by his surf & turf (filet and lobster tail) while I enjoyed the smaller portion tapas menu with gnocchi with candied walnuts. Since we are staying at a Marriott property, we even got a 10% discount. Excellent meal with plenty of variety on the menu to suit all appetites.

• Visited September 2012
Kent, Ohio
“Awesome Tapas! Great Happy Hour!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 24, 2012

Every year we go to Hilton Head, my husband and I make sure to get a dinner date. This year we chose Daniel's and we were happy we did. The tapas are like nothing else on the island. They are unique and well composed. If you go during happy hour, the tapas are buy one get one free at the bar and outside, so naturally we decided to go with this. We usually sit outside at restaurants while we are vacation to enjoy the nice weather. However the outside seating at Daniel's does not match the rest of the restaurant. It is out front with the beach shops and other restaurants, not exactly a romantic setting. So, we opted to sit at the bar to experience the modern decor of Daniel's. I would have rather had a table, but it's hard to pass up that good of a deal. The staff was nice and very knowledgable about the extensive menu. The Tuna Tartare Lettuce Wraps and Baja Fish Tacos were amazing! Make sure to get dessert (Also covered in the buy one get one free deal), the Double Chocolate Fondue was great! Also try the alcohol fusions!

• Visited September 2012
Hilton Head, South Carolina
“Spectacular Surroundings”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 7, 2012

One of the most beautiful restaurants inside that I've ever seen; spectacular woods. The small plates allow you to sample many of the delicious offerings; go with friends and share. Excellent wait staff. Place is hopping most nights. Nice addition to Hilton Head!

Visited August 2012