“Excellent Reaturant”

Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Santa Rosa Beach, Florida
“Excellent Reaturant”
Reviewed December 10, 2013 via mobile

We met some friends that lived in Hilton Head for 21 years and ask them to pick a good restaurant for us to eat dinner. They recommended Bistro 17 and we were not disappointed. I had the best chicken cordon bleu I have ever eaten. The staff was very attentive and the chef made several trips to our table to check on the food. I would list this a must for anyone who visits HHI.

Waterloo, Iowa
“World Class”
Reviewed December 5, 2013

This restaurant can compete with anyone. Everything from the greeting to the gentleman playing the piano was very very nice.The French onion soup was to die for. The two entrees we experienced were delicately prepared in sauces that were world class. The ambiance would be very difficult to improve on (decor, tables and settings, lighting, views of the marina, etc). It was a wonderful evening with my beautiful wife and I look forward to our next visit. This is a must try when visiting the island. One more thing...staff and setting very very nice, not a stuffy place, could have sat there all night.

G Bell

• Visited December 2013
Ninety Six, South Carolina
“Great food, Great views, Great service”
Reviewed December 3, 2013

We eat at Bistro 17 every time we're on Hilton Head. Atmosphere is quiet and romantic with gorgeous views of Shelter Cove. My husband has the Steaks Frites, which is the largest rib eye (w rib) steak we've ever seen - it's tender and is cooked to perfection. All meals are delicious, red snapper, salmon (on greens w cranberries), and crab cake appetizer are just a few of the delicious meals. The service is excellent and you are never rushed. A must place to eat!!!!!!

• Visited December 2013
1 Thank jillc851
New Hampshire
“Location, Location, Location”
Reviewed December 3, 2013 credit card Amex Card Member Review

Lunch or dinner, try for an outside table overlooking Shelter Cove Harbor marina. My wife and I were here on a cool evening and were still able to enjoy the outdoor setting thanks to the propane heaters. The food was very good, as was the service. The piano music was enjoyable, but he should skip the vocals.

Visited November 2013
1 Thank NiceGuyNewHampshire
Eden Prairie, Minnesota
“It doesn't get any better than this!”
Reviewed November 24, 2013

We couldn't decide whether to dine inside or outside. The holiday lights were just put up and there was a chill in the air. The temp at home was 5 degrees and I couldn't imagine when I would get the next opportunity to sit harbor side with heaters and a good bottle of wine and enjoy an evening in HH with my husband. The meal was the icing on the cake (and the cake was delicious too)! The owner lit the candle on the tables and chatted with us. We took our time and enjoyed the view and a bottle of wine. When our food arrived, we were not surprised. The rack of lamb was art and so delicious. The Beef Bourguignon melted in your mouth. It was Julia Child's recipe. The chocolate layer cake was the finale. What a find. We will be back!

Visited November 2013