“A Detroit classic!”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed June 24, 2013

I'm not sure how this place ended up in Hilton Head but I'm glad it's there. True Coney Islands are few and far between in the south. This was an oasis for a midwesterner vacationing in Hilton Head. Breakfast is awesome and their coneys are on point with some of the great coney islands in Detroit.

1  Thank BMTrek

Reviewed June 6, 2013

Don't let the strip mall location fool you. This place is the real deal. And despite the outlandish marketing claims we have grown accustomed to, the sign above their door that says Best Pancakes is completely true. The really are that good. I didn't eat anything else, well maybe bacon, and I wouldn't even consider anything else there. I even walked over to the cook as we were walking out and told him I thought they were some of the best I had ever eaten.

1  Thank mgustafs
Reviewed May 10, 2013

I thought I was missing something the first time I ate ther and I'll stick with my first rev.. as for the pancakes I dont know what kind of pancakes the other people have eaten in there life but these are not the best as mutch as I dont like Stacks any more theres and IHOP are better and you get more for your money

Reviewed May 7, 2013

We came here because of great reviews on Trip Advisor. Right on the mark! Terrific food, great service, and very reasonable prices.
We ate here twice, and enjoyed both times very much.
Great pancakes, sausage gravy and biscuits, etc.

3  Thank Gary W
Reviewed May 1, 2013

We must eat there once a week and we often take visiting friends, the food and service are the best. A cheerful place. I like the biscuits and gravy, the hot dogs come from NYC. The open at 7, close at 3. Sundays are usually crowded.

2  Thank Robert S