“Great Again!”

Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Leesburg, Virginia
“Great Again!”
Reviewed October 23, 2013 via mobile

This was our third time here for Tuesday half price tapas. It's a great experience every time. The food is delicious and the service is outstanding. Much more of a dining experience than just a meal.

Can't wait to come back again!

“High expectations - not disappointed!”
Reviewed October 21, 2013

My husband and I went to Robert Irvine's EAT! with high expectations and we were not disappointed. The restaurant itself is located in an unassuming location but as soon as you walk in the door, you know you're in for a treat. We were greeted by a friendly hostess as soon as we walked in the door and we were seated quickly. The menu is varied; something for everyone. We began by both of us getting the She Crab Bisque and it is absolutely fabulous!! It had a hint of a kick without being too spicy. It was so creamy and we both ate every drop. For our entrees, I had the seared diver scallops, my husband had the short rib. The scallops were excellent - alot of flavor, seared well. The cous cous that was served with it provided a nice contrast. My husband's short rib was cooked perfectly. We shared a Chocolate Ridiculous Cake for dessert and it is not to be missed.
The service was attentive without being bothersome. We wanted to savor the meal and were not in any hurry and we never felt they were rushing us. When I looked around at other diners, people at several tables were taking pictures of their food - I can only imagine how many pictures from EAT! are uploaded to facebook every day! The food was good, the atmosphere was comfortable. The entire dining experience is what makes it stand out above others. When we return to Hilton Head, we will definitely come back here!

• Visited September 2013
Greenville, South Carolina
“Ridiculous...Cake that is”
Reviewed October 5, 2013

Tapas Tuesday's can't be beat. Service was great, we were a party of 9...make reservations. This is our 3rd time dining @ EAT and we were not disappointed. Not into tapas? The steak and the burger got raves from our guests. Chocoholics take note: The Chocolate Ridiculous Cake is absolutely sinful...in a good way.

• Visited August 2013
Brookville, Ohio
“Outstanding”
Reviewed October 5, 2013

This is our second trip to Eat, this time we took our son and daughter in law to Eat to celebrate their anniversary. We went on Tuesday night which is half price Tapas night. Everything we had was truly delicious, we had the She crab bisque,the homemade potato chips, peanut hummus plate, prime beef sliders, bruschetta, crab cake, coconut shrimp and finally the baked Brie with caramel, and shared them all. No complaints about any of it, the baked Brie with caramel is out of this world and truly one of the best things I have ever eaten! Our service was impeccable, the decor is very upscale and tasteful. We also had the sweet potato bread pudding with tobasco cinnamon ice cream, all I can say is WOW!! Will be returning here again whenever we come back to HH, highly recommend it for any occasion, it was the perfect place for an anniversary celebration!

• Visited September 2013
florida
“Something's excellent , some things poor”
Reviewed October 4, 2013 via mobile

This was our second experience at Eat's. The first time, the food and service was excellent. The deserts did not live up to the meal. When asked we were told they didn't make the deserts on site??????
This time we started with the boiled peanut hummus with chips made on site. Interesting but lacking in flavor. For the main course my wife had the spicy tuna appetizer which she loved. I had the seared diver scallops which were wonderful. They were served on an "indescribable something" which was cold and tasteless, which certainly didn't complement the scallops. The tomato cheese grits were the best I have had. We had a house wine which was excellent. We asked about desert and were told that they were made on site. My wife had the sweet potato bread pudding which was great. I tried the cookies and a flavored milk. Two large, obviously out of the oven cookies with milk arrived. The cookies were so crumbly that it was impossible to eat. So here I sit with cookie crumbs all over the place and chocolate chip goo on my hands. The service which up to this time had been excellent became invisible. After five minutes a bus boy came by and I was able to get a fork to try to eat my cookie. In summary, the appetizer was interesting, the main course and sides excellent, the wine very good, the desert one excellent-one below average. The service, 90% of the time excellent, 10% of the time poor. With a little bit of attention to detail and a focus on some of the small things my rating could have been a 5 rather than a 3.

Visited October 2013