“Great value tapas on Tuesday nights”
Review of Robert Irvine's eat! - CLOSED

Robert Irvine's eat!
Cuisines: American, Spanish, Wine Bar
Good for: Bar scene, Special occasions, Business meetings, Romantic
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Full Bar, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
Hilton Head, South Carolina
“Great value tapas on Tuesday nights”
Reviewed October 28, 2012

During our 3 month stay on HHI this year I think we ate here about 6 times. Our guests love the tasty tapas treats, particularly the Tuesday night bargain. I would like more variety but what do you expect for 50% off. The bartenders are fantastic and extremely friendly and competent. We keep hoping we will see Chef irvine but have not met him yet. We highly recommend this place. Especially like the Dale Chihully look alike lighting fixtures. COOL!!!

Visited October 2012

Badin, North Carolina
“Overpriced, too many other restaurants - will not return.”
Reviewed October 25, 2012

I found this restaurant to be over priced and not at all what I expected. There are too many other restaurants to choose from and I do not recommend this one, will not return. This restaurant did have a great wine/bar selection.

• Visited October 2012
Kingsford
“The best!!!”
Reviewed October 24, 2012

We visited this restaurant on october 2nd. We went for tappa tuesday, I made a reservation before we left on vacation. We arrived at 5 o'clock sharp and there was a line! Once they opened the door it went really fast. We were seated and I ordered a glass of wine. We started out with the brie smothered in carmel omg it was heaven! We then moved on to a pizza type appetizer and then the shrimp corndogs, marvelous. We finished off our meal with the sweet potatoe bread pudding with cinnamon, tabasco ice cream. It was truly the best dessert we ever had. My husband wanted to go back just for dessert. I am going to buy robert's cookbook and pray that the bread pudding is in there. Our waitress told us robert was coming in that night around 8o'clock. Wish I would have stuck around to meet him. (and get that recipie) hehe... So if you are in hilton head make a reservation and just go. I know the next time we go to hilton head we are dining there and trying the entrees.

• Visited October 2012
Palm Coast
“Tapas Tuesday!”
Reviewed October 23, 2012

We went on a Tuesday evening and had Tapas. Since it was half off we were able to try much more than normal. It was super busy so we sat at the bar. Great service, food was amazing...try the duck wings-they come with a spicy pineapple side that is to die for! Mr. Irvine made an appearance and took pictures with guests and seemed to be really enjoying himself, not just making an appearance. Decor is very nice, not a jeans and t-shirt place for sure. I would suggest making a reservation in advance for the dining room, as we called the day of and were not able to get in. Bar area is first come first serve and still very nice. Make sure to save room for desert here. Although we didn't try the bread pudding that everyone raves about, we did have the pumpkin cheesecake and it was a perfect fall desert!

Visited October 2012
Strongsville, Ohio
“Two visits to Eat”
Reviewed October 21, 2012

Our first visit was in June 2011. The ambience and service surpassed all others on this trip. It seemed that the servers floated about their duties - not scurrying about. We are great fans of Robert Irvine. He indeed expects his staff to provide excellent service. I am glad I finally figured out how to give this review, although we spoke well of it to everyone we could.

We returned with friends in June 2012 - one of whom is an island resident who told us about Tapas Night. Again we had a great server and the staff still seem to float rather than scurry, no matter how busy they were. Everyone enjoyed their meals. We will return each year.

• Visited June 2012