“Dolphins with Capt. Kat!”

Outside Hilton Head
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: For 35 years, Outside Hilton Head has been providing fun and memorable outdoor activities to Hilton Head Island residents and visitors. Outside Hilton Head is Hilton Head's premiere outdoor outfitter. In addition to providing a multitude of excellent programs 365 days of the year, Outside Hilton Head has a retail shop loaded with everything you need for your adventure. Programs include guided Kayak Tours, Kayak Fishing, boat based Dolphin Tours, Charter Fishing, Boat Charters and Rentals, tours of historic Daufuskie Island, and Teambuilding. Facilities include the private and serene Page Island . We specialize in designing custom adventures to suit your interests! The staff at Outside Hilton Head is made up of experienced, knowledgeable and personable retail associates, reservationists, interpretive nature guides and USCG licensed Captains.
Atlanta, Georgia
“Dolphins with Capt. Kat!”
Reviewed June 7, 2014

My daughter & I joined Capt. Kat's dolphin cruise on Broad Creek...what an awesome time we had. We didn't have to go far to see dolphins. They were right outside the Harbor, frolicking & cavorting around the boat. We had dolphins for the whole cruise. Capt. Kat is extremely knowledgeable about the dolphins, the salt marsh & all the birds we saw. I had no idea how important the salt marsh is to the health of our oceans or that it is considered the a nursery. My daughter & I thoroughly enjoyed our time on the cruise, she is very personable and we felt very safe on the boat with her. We highly recommend Capt. Kat and this tour.

Visited May 2014

Hilton Head, South Carolina
“Stand Up Paddle Boarding with Holly”
Reviewed June 6, 2014

I had always wanted to try Stand Up Paddleboarding! I live on Hilton Head Island and it is very popular here. My legs were a big shaky when I first stood up, but after a bit I felt much more comfortable. The dolphin greeted us as soon as we entered Broad Creek and stayed around to check us out. A perfect morning! Holly was a wonderful guide. Her offer to take pictures of us and send them to us is a real bonus. I don't know how else we would have had pictures since I certainly wasn't going to take my camera!

Grapevine, Texas, United States
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Casey was great!”
Reviewed June 6, 2014 via mobile

On our first trip to Hilton Head we took a kayak trip on the salt marsh of Broad Creek. It was my first kayak adventure and Casey was a terrific guide, native to the area and knowledgeable about the unique characteristics of the marsh.
Great experience!

common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Amazing Fishing Charter”
Reviewed June 5, 2014

We chartered an 8hr fishing trip with Outside Hilton Head. Our captain, Marcus, was not only knowledgeable, but he has a blast to fish with. We caught 1 barracuda within minutes of getting to our fishing spot, as well as 3 colbia, 1 flounder, and 5 Atlantic sharp-nose sharks. It was definitely the highlight of our honeymoon and we can't wait to come back. We will definitely be chartering through Outside Hilton Head again!

Visited May 2014
Austin
16 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 14 helpful votes
“beautiful day on the water”
Reviewed June 4, 2014

Inexpensive kayak rentals off a nice well maintained dock. New boats and friendly staff.

We had the pleasure of watching dolphins and manatees!

great afternoon