“Amazing Experience”

Outside Hilton Head
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: For 35 years, Outside Hilton Head has been providing fun and memorable outdoor activities to Hilton Head Island residents and visitors. Outside Hilton Head is Hilton Head's premiere outdoor outfitter. In addition to providing a multitude of excellent programs 365 days of the year, Outside Hilton Head has a retail shop loaded with everything you need for your adventure. Programs include guided Kayak Tours, Kayak Fishing, boat based Dolphin Tours, Charter Fishing, Boat Charters and Rentals, tours of historic Daufuskie Island, and Teambuilding. Facilities include the private and serene Page Island . We specialize in designing custom adventures to suit your interests! The staff at Outside Hilton Head is made up of experienced, knowledgeable and personable retail associates, reservationists, interpretive nature guides and USCG licensed Captains.
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Amazing Experience”
Reviewed October 18, 2013

My friends and I took the kayak tour last week and it was a wonderful experience! Kent, our guide, was wonderful! We went at 5:00 and I highly reccommend this time for this season. We were making our way back in right at sunset, and got beautiful pictures. Broad Creek is beautiful, just as it was described to me by a friend who has a home on the island. The whole experience was very peaceful, relaxing and informative. I would definitely go kayaking again, and also would love to try the stand-up paddle boards.

Hilton Head Island
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Full Moon Paddle Boarding”
Reviewed October 17, 2013

Awesome fun!! We went on the Full Moon Paddle Board trip with Holly last night and had such a great time. The weather was ideal and Holly is the perfect guide to help beginners and experienced paddlers feel comfortable on their boards. Paddle boarding under the full moon in Broad Creek is such a great way to experience Hilton Head Island. We can't wait for the next trip!

1 Thank Jennifer K
Maineville, Ohio
“Paddle Board Lesson”
Reviewed October 16, 2013

I took the intro paddleboarding class from Holly at Outside Hilton Head, and she was fantast ic. She actually had me standing on the board within a half hour and enjoying the experience.I had a wonderful time.

Hilton Head, South Carolina
7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 23 helpful votes
“kayak tour is great fun”
Reviewed October 14, 2013

my wife and I took a kayak tour recently and it was wonderful. the weather was great and our tour guide was very informative. we saw so many different birds. the wood stork was the most fascinating. I had never seen one of those before. this is so much fun and so easy that anyone can do it.

Visited September 2013
Radford, Virginia
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 14 helpful votes
“Rented Kayaks”
Reviewed October 14, 2013

The fellow we rented the kayaks from was very helpful and gave us clear instructions and suggestions on where to go. The kayaks are very good quality and stable.