“So Awesome - Perfect Lunch Dessert”

Sweet Carolina Cupcakes
Ranked #3 of 8 Bakeries in Hilton Head
Good for: Special occasions, Families with children
Dining options: Takeout
Reviewed May 5, 2018 via mobile

Had the Salted Caramel cupcake with caramel inside! Oh, wow was it good. Sat outside and gobbled it up. The staff was as sweet as the cupcake as they guided me thru their entire lineup.

Reviewed April 3, 2018 via mobile

Stopped by for something sweet. I had the Red Velvet. let was OK. I don't remember the name of the kind my Husband had. His was a vanilla flavored cake that was pink in color. His cupcake was a little dry. We found the cupcakes to be a little expensive, almost $5 a cupcake.

Reviewed March 22, 2018 via mobile

We are visiting out of Michigan. My grandparents took us here to pick out a cupcakes for my birthday. I choose the red velvet. Needless to say, I'm heading back again today to try a different flavor.

Reviewed March 12, 2018 via mobile

The cupcakes are good but not near worth the 5 bucks that is charged for them. We have gone there since the first month they opened. The cupcakes are getting smaller as the price is getting larger. And get there early for a selection. We got there at 1:00pm and there were 5 flavors left. They we're good but dry. My daughter's both said they don't taste as good as they used to. On a side note, it must have been a bad day, both employees behind the counter could care less if we were there not was a word said to us besides the total price. My wife said the lady at the register did not even say thank you after we spent $30 on 6 medium kinda dry cupcakes. Probably our last purchase there, a sad day for us, they used to be sooooo good!

1  Thank Rick S
Reviewed February 27, 2018

We went around 3:00 so there wasn't much to choose from. We got the eclair cupcakes. The flavor was good but I wish that they had more filling. They were kind of dry so either they were left out for to long or they were made the day before. I would go again but definitely will get there early.

2  Thank Rhonda M