“Ribeye is the way to go”
Review of WiseGuys

WiseGuys
Reserve with OpenTable
WiseGuys is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #5 of 376 Restaurants in Hilton Head
Cuisines: American, Steakhouse, Wine Bar
Good for: Romantic, Bar scene, Special occasions
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Merchant Street
Reviewed February 12, 2014

Wiseguys is one our favorite places here on the Island. Sam's service was top notch, as well as the food runner Karley. We always start with the meat and cheese plate it never disappoints. The Ribeye could possibly be the best around I always add the peppercorn sauce and the crab cakes. Anyone looking for a romantic dinner should go here.

2  Thank Nickyrez
There are newer reviews for WiseGuys

Reviewed February 12, 2014

Returning to Hilton Head every year, we had never been to WiseGuys. With another couple, both "guys" were wanting rack of lamb. It is listed on the menu, so we made reservations for 5:45.
Arrived, and were seated promptly. Rack of Lamb was "market price" when we asked the price were told, "small rack is $49." Reason given was their supplier had upped the price $20. So the guys had to think about that for a bit. Also on the menu was Surf and Turf for $42. Lobster tail was poached in butter and out of the shell. Well, we "girls" decided on that, and the boys did finally decided on the lamb.
I have to say that was the BEST surf and turf I had EVER had. Filet was like butter, and the lobster...oh my....so succulent. I don't care for lamb, but my husband gave me a taste of his and it was delicious.
Expensive, yes, but worth it for a blow out meal. It just happened to be our 25th anniversary the day before, and we splurged!! Won't forget it anytime soon!

2  Thank MayDawn
Reviewed February 11, 2014 via mobile

We had the pleasure of being taken care of by Sam on Tuesday, February 11th for our "Valentine's Night Dinner". Sam was absolutely fantastic! He always said " I'll take care of you" with any request we had. He was attentive and super friendly! We will be back and requesting sam very soon! :)

2  Thank Sophia M
Reviewed February 11, 2014

While visiting Hilton Head Island, we visited this busy restaurant for dinner this evening. Our first visit to this restaurant, will not certainly be the last. My wife and I both selected the Crab Soup as a starter, and it was one of the best we ever have tasted. For the main course, we selected salmon, and steak, and both were wonderful. We shared a Bread Pudding for dessert, and sure glad we did that as it was a meal by itself. Our server, Sam was very knowledgeable about the menu, and was very attentive to our requests. We were offered a great early dining discount as well.

3  Thank Don B
Reviewed February 9, 2014

We have been coming to HHI for many years to visit family, but this our 1st visit to WiseGuys. Although we had a reservation, we waited in a rather noisy bar area about 15 minutes before being seated in the considerably quieter dining area toward the back. From that point on, we had a first-rate dining experience. Our server, Kate, was very attentive and knowledgeable. I started with the She Crab Soup (excellent), followed by the New York Strip (excellent). My wife had the "Not So Traditional" Caesar Salad (excellent) and the Shrimp and Calamari with Scallops (excellent). We are certainly happy that we finally decided to try this restaurant, and will definitely come back.

3  Thank mikenjaner