“Awesome food and atmosphere!”
Review of WiseGuys

WiseGuys
Reserve with OpenTable
WiseGuys is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #6 of 377 Restaurants in Hilton Head
Cuisines: American, Steakhouse, Wine Bar
Good for: Special occasions, Bar scene, Romantic
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Merchant Street
Reviewed February 2, 2014

We went here to celebrate my birthday and it was amazing! The food is delicious and the atmosphere is not like anything else in the area, perfect for a date night or a group outing. The service was also perfect, Meghan D. waited on us and she was great! Very attentive, especially with a large group, she didn't miss a beat!

Reviewed February 1, 2014

.Like all SERG restaurants the food was superb. The only negative was the waiter. He was arrogant, inattentive, and told us how much we should tip.

Reviewed January 30, 2014

Was very impressed with the variety of options in appetizers, small plates, and entrees. Atmosphere very pleasant with excellent service. Kudos to Steve our Server for going above and beyond. Would definitely go back. Wish we had requested to eat in the front room by the bar.....we could have stayed around longer to enjoy the music.

Reviewed January 29, 2014

Have eaten here twice in the past week and both dining experiences were outstanding. One evening my husband and I ate there with another couple and on the second evening I was there with ten ladies. In both cases the service given by Danny was excellent. I was particularly impressed with the ease in which he skillfully dealt with all the questions, requests, etc of ten women (all talking at once, of course!). As for the food itself, I couldn't have been more pleased. I tried the tile fish the first night and the pork chop on the second evening. Would heartily recommend both entrees. At Danny's recommendation, I ordered the skillet potatoes as a side dish. Unbelieveably delicious! I love my vegetables and Wise Guys didn't let me down, as all vegetables were cooked to perfection. The atmosphere at Wise Guys is extremely relaxing, yet at the same time sophisticated. When you have an opportunity, get yourself to this wonderful restaurant. You won't be sorry!!

Reviewed January 27, 2014

Danny's suggestions & attention to details, quite frankly blew me away! The delmonico ribeye had a flavor & tenderness to be envied by national steak house chains! A def must visit on your next trip to HHI!