“Wonderful food, wine and service”
Review of WiseGuys

Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Merchant Street
Reviewed January 2, 2014

My husband and I had our New Year's Eve dinner at WiseGuys. Our server, Steve, could not
have been more accommodating in helping us with our food and wine choices. We were
served a beautiful rib-eye steak done perfectly and served with a lovely Pinot Noir wine to
compliment the meat. The atmosphere was relaxed and inviting. For an appetizer, we shared
a house salad which was plenty for the both of us.The meat was served with a choice of
vegetable and potato. We each had the potatoes served in an individual griddle which were
delicious. WiseGuys is part of the Serg Group of restaurants and each one serves quality
food and the service is always top-notch.

Write a ReviewReviews (2,469)

Reviewed January 2, 2014

The wine list is large and capable of meeting almost all tastes and price ranges. I had the Duckhorn Napa Merlot. Very Nice while my wife enjoyed the Napa Cellers Chardonnay. For dinner we split the WG Salad,a lettuce. cranberries, gorgonzola, pecan and fugi apple with vinagrette dressing. For our entres I had the Pork Chop and my wife selected the Lobster Risotto from the small plates(Tapas) menu. All very very good.

My review in sum; Food very Good Service not so much. It was new years eve so perhaps you could excuse them for being very busy but this was early in the evening. There were no helpful suggestions for wine or a main course and the waitress did not follow the server at all to offer fresh pepper for the salad although she did try to make up for the lapse with the main course.

Reviewed January 1, 2014

We enjoy being at their awesome bar and have received EXCELLENT service and wine choices from both Ronald and Sandy! Thank you.

Reviewed January 1, 2014

New Year eve dinner out at WiseGuys was an excellent experience. The lamb shank special was excellent, as well as the service provided by Steven. WiseGuys upgraded their dinning to a full dinning experence, and they have hit the mark. If you haven't been there, go. If you haven't been there since they upgraded, go back.......we will!!!!

Reviewed December 31, 2013

This was our first first to Wiseguys, but it won't be our last. There are so many things to choose from its hard to pick just one! I guess if you are forced to only visit once, I'd lean toward the steak. You can choose from a variety of toppings, one better than the next. My boyfriend went for the Gorgonzola topping and raved.

I had some of the tapas (small plates) and they were good. The salad I had was okay, not as good as the rest, but the steak on it was excellent.

The also have a gluten free menu which is a huge plus for me.

Excellent service!!!