“always a great time ”
Review of WiseGuys

WiseGuys
Reserve with OpenTable
WiseGuys is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #5 of 376 Restaurants in Hilton Head
Cuisines: American, Steakhouse, Wine Bar
Good for: Bar scene, Romantic, Special occasions
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Merchant Street
Reviewed December 21, 2013 via mobile

Having lived on the island for many years I always enjoy the selection of restaurants. Wiseguus always exceeds expectations. From the wonderful service from our server Sandy (who was the best) to the great drinks and food it is a regular place to enjoy Island life.

There are newer reviews for WiseGuys

Reviewed December 21, 2013

We have a "Babes" dinner out every week, sometimes four and sometimes ten.
Our night out at WiseGuys was great from tapas to mixed grill, all were delicious. Kudos to Sam our waiter he made it even more special.

Reviewed December 16, 2013

We have visited HHI five times over the last 7 years or so, and have made it a point to try at least one new restaurant each time. This time it was Wise Guys, and, because of the tastefully prepared and presented cuisine (three of us shared tapas/small plates and the fourth enjoyed an entree) and the excellent service afforded us by SAM, it will be added to our list of "places we must go to" while on the Island!!!

Reviewed December 13, 2013

My wife & I were looking for someplace exciting to have dinner on Hilton head. We are so tired of the same old stuff.
So we chose wise guys.
The food was just that exciting & fun. The taste of the food was like fireworks full of creativity in every bite.

A special thanks to our server GLENN.
When first entering the restaurant we thought about going elsewhere but her professionalism & way of treating my wife & I was above elite.
She really made us feel special even though we had what some might consider a simple order.

I also appreciate that a small concern I had was addressed by herself as well as management.
This place will continue to win out over the competition for many years to come if keeps this caring attitude up

Reviewed December 8, 2013

As a HHI local, this is always my go-to for dinner with friends or family. I love the hip atmosphere and the menu doesn't change that often, but honestly it's a good thing because everything on the menu is fantastic. The flatbread pizzas and fried chicken and waffles are amazing! Menu will also definitely cater to the pickiest of eaters. Awesome outdoor seating, too!