“Great food, great service”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of WiseGuys

WiseGuys
Reserve with OpenTable
WiseGuys is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #7 of 365 Restaurants in Hilton Head
Cuisines: Steakhouse, American, Wine Bar
Good for: Romantic, Business meetings, Special occasions, Large groups, Local cuisine, Bar scene
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Street Parking, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible, Wine and Beer
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Merchant Street
“Great food, great service”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 22, 2013

Came here looking for a place to come next year for my bachelorette party dinner. Spilt a couple of the small plates. Perfect amount of food and wonderful recommendations and service from our server Sam.

Hilton Head, South Carolina
“Amazing as always!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 22, 2013

We are regulars at Wise Guys and always enjoy the atmosphere and delicious food. Our server Danny was great and really knows his wines. He suggested a red wine and it is now my new favorite. His suggestion of the Gouda Grits was fabulous!!

Bluffton, South Carolina, United States
“Wonderful birthday dinner”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 21, 2013

I couldn't decide what to have for dinner,so I took the advice of our server Steve, and ordered the Chilean sea bass over lobster risotto..and it was fantastic! Thanks Steve! This was our first time here,but we will be back often!

Hilton Head, South Carolina
“Another Fabulous Dining Experience”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 20, 2013

My husband and I returned to Wise Guys last night looking forward to their Greek rack of lamb. Unfortunately, lamb prices have skyrocketed, so we decided to try something different. We began our meal with a shared bowl of she crab soup. Perfectly blended spices with a hint of sherry made this soup extremely tasty (and without being too heavy). My husband then ordered the Seafood Trio with cod, shrimp and scollops and loved it. I chose a combination platter of grouper Daufuskie (served with a mustard based cream sauce) and Chilean Sea bass . The grouper was very good, but the sea bass was extraordinary- crusted and seared, on lobster risotto.

Our server, Danny, actually remembered us from a previous visit. He is a seasoned professional who is personable, efficient and knowledgeable about all menu options.

Wise Guys continues to be one of our favorite restaurants on the island. It's menu is very diversified- something for all appetite sizes and tastes.

1 Thank Bearsfan51
Littleton, Colorado
“50th Birthday Fun”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 20, 2013

We visited Hilton Head to celebrate my 50th birthday and Wise Guys was our choice for the "big" celebration.

We started with salads and tuna sliders. The Wise Guys salad was terrific. On to the main course ... My husband had surf & turf and reported that his steak was perfectly cooked. Ditto for our traveling companion who also had filet mignon. My friend and I split filet sliders and the pizzetta special.

We had chocolate fondue and fancy martinis for dessert. Personally, my favorite part of dinner was the 2011 Turley Zin off their special wine list. It was a great surprise to find this little gem.

Service was great. Actually, the service was amazing -- I saw something that restored my faith in humanity. An elderly couple had dined with a group of friends. The gentleman was having a hard time getting up so asked a passing waiter for some help. The waiter was so kind and the. escorted the couple to the front door, making sure he could get his walker though with ease.

1 Thank DawnR17