“So Good!”
Review of WiseGuys

WiseGuys
Reserve with OpenTable
WiseGuys is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #4 of 381 Restaurants in Hilton Head
Cuisines: American, Steakhouse, Wine Bar
Good for: Special occasions, Bar scene, Romantic
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Merchant Street
Reviewed November 10, 2013

We went here for dinner last night being in town to visit family. They told us we would like Wiseguys but we LOVED it. The Wiseguys salad was so delicious! My husband had a steak and I had seafood. I love the fact they cater to Gluten Free customers as well. The wine list is extensive and the overall ambiance is really nice. The food was probably the best I have had on HH so far. Every time we visit we will be coming here for sure, and requesting Steven as our waiter, because not only was he an extremely friendly and courteous waiter, but he helped us select wine, and helped us with menu suggestions. It was really a perfect night out! Thank you Wiseguys! We will definitely be back!

Write a ReviewReviews (2,386)

Reviewed November 9, 2013

My husband and I have been to WiseGuys twice in the last week and both times have been memorable. Lucky for us we are moving to Hilton Head so we will be able to fix our cravings for the amazing steaks cooked to perfection. We also love the shrimp and calamari and yes, the chicken and waffles! Both times we were there our waiter, Steven has been extremely helpful with his insight on menu items and especially the wine list. We love wine but don't have it often. Another feature of WiseGuys, a great wine list! And the best part, if your not up for a bottle, you have so many options of some of the best wines by the glass! They will be seeing a lot of us in the future! Love this place!

Reviewed November 9, 2013

Had a light dinner Thursday, Nov. 7. Have eaten here often. Very good, but especially wanted to put in a good word for Sam, our Waiter. Terrific! Should be promoted to Manager!

Ann and Jim Sidford

Reviewed November 8, 2013

My husband was in the mood for steak, so I checked Tripadvisor and found WiseGuys rated #1 in the steakhouse category. The reservation was easy to make on their website through Open Table. We were able to get the exact time we preferred. There is no lighted signage on HHI and WiseGuys is hard to find in the dark, checkout where to go ahead of time if you aren't familiar with the Main St. area.

We were warmly greeted by the hostess, who was going to seat us in the main dining area, but it was a lovely evening and we asked to be seated outside. It took her a few moments to rearrange the things, even though there was plenty of seating outside. I would suggest indicating where you want to be seated when making a reservation. Our server was very friendly and attentive, but not hovering. The manager stopped by the table a couple of times to see how things were going and treated us as if were longtime regulars, engaging in talk about their extensive wine list. My only complaint about the service is my husband requested our dinners not be brought until we finished our cocktails. That didn't happen. Next time we won't order our meal until we are almost finished with our cocktails.

The food was fabulous! We both ordered Delmonico Ribeye Steaks, one medium rare, the other rare....they were cooked to perfection. The best steaks we've ever had. Steak selections include vegetable, a choice of a starch side and a choice of a steak sauce. I ordered the Loaded Skillet Potatoes; potato cubes cooked in a small cast iron skillet with all the fixings of a baked potato, way more than I could eat, absolutely delicious. My husband ordered the Stir-fried Vegetable Farro; assorted veggies and farro with an Asian inspired sauce, also fabulously flavored. He had the Cabernet Demi sauce on the side and I the Gorgonzola Fonduta with Port Reduction. The sauces were flavorful additions to the meat, but the meat stands on it's own without the sauces. The portions were so plentiful we were too full to have dessert. All their menus, including gluten free and kid's, are posted online

This is our new favorite HHI restaurant. WiseGuys will be our #1 restaurant stop whenever we visit.

Reviewed November 7, 2013

Excellent service by waiter Steve and great atmosphere for dining. Food was delicious drinks were wonderful. Enjoyed our experience and would recommend it to our friends.