“Dinner at WiseGuys”
Review of WiseGuys

WiseGuys
Reserve with OpenTable
WiseGuys is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #5 of 376 Restaurants in Hilton Head
Cuisines: American, Steakhouse, Wine Bar
Good for: Special occasions, Bar scene, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Merchant Street
Reviewed June 15, 2013

Prompt seating.
Excellent service from Heidi.
Excellent food: salad & pasta w/shrimp.
5/5, no complaints whatsoever.

There are newer reviews for WiseGuys

Reviewed June 13, 2013

WiseGuys is definitely the gem of the Serg restaurant group, which usually churns out overpriced lackluster food. They got it right here. The food all tasted delicious and was beautifully presented. The She Crab Soup was loaded with crab. The wine and beer list were both great. The portions were all over the board though. Some entrees are huge, some are barely more than appetizers. Just ask before you order, not everyone needs huge entrees. If you do, there are plenty of filling choices. If I had a complaint it would be the friendliness of the wait staff. They were however professional, and the manager made up for their lack of personality. He was friendly and visited every table. All in all, I say "go here" you'll be happy.

Reviewed June 9, 2013

Wise Guys was awesome, in every way. My husband and I were able to take a rare date night on our vacation, and we're so glad we chose this little gem.

There is a great menu with a wide variety of unique and creative dishes to choose from at varying price points. We chose to share a few small plates, including the sashimi tuna, smoke salmon bruschetta, and petite cheese and meat plate, as well as the steak and shrimp pizza on flatbread. My mouth is still watering days later. Full to the brim, we still could not pass up the creme brûlée sampler, which has to be in the top 3 best desserts I've ever eaten. Add all of this to a vast drink and wine menu and superb service, and we had an absolutely fantastic night out on the town!

We can't wait to visit again! This is a must visit in Hilton Head! You won't be disappointed!

Reviewed June 4, 2013

My wife is vegan and the kitchen was very accomodating. The GM stopped by our table just to make sure her meal was good and prepared properly. I had the Chicken and Waffles small plate and it was outstanding. Two others in our group had steak and sea food platter, and it also was excellent. Sam was our waiter and did a fantastic job.

Reviewed June 2, 2013

Got the chopped wedge, shrimp and calamari, and Bistro Steak and Fries and was one of the best meals I've ever had in my entire life! The staff was super friendly and both managers wanted to make sure your night was great. Awesome wine list too! If your looking for a great meal this is the place to go!