“My best meal in Hilton Head”
Review of WiseGuys

WiseGuys
Reserve with OpenTable
WiseGuys is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #6 of 381 Restaurants in Hilton Head
Cuisines: American, Steakhouse, Wine Bar
Good for: Romantic, Special occasions, Bar scene
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Merchant Street
Reviewed May 23, 2013

Excellent food, excellent service, our waiter Matt was particularly attentive, it was easily our best meal in Hilton Head. I stayed at Omni resort and it was definitely worth driving out for a better dinner. Price range is moderate. Kids menu — yes.

Write a ReviewReviews (2,356)

Reviewed May 22, 2013

Had a great meal here with super service. Nice outdoor area. The 4 of us ordered some of the small plates and shared - all were very good! We'll be back!

Reviewed May 22, 2013

We have eaten here often over the last several years. The selection and quality of the food and spirits are always spot on. Happy hours are a must. Try something different - you won't be disappointed. Customer service is above most, but consistent with the sister restaurants in the SERG group.

Reviewed May 20, 2013

Now, one of my favorite places to eat on HHI! Went here for the first time a few weeks ago & absolutely loved it! I had wine & appetizers with my boyfriend. All was excellent! The service was great. The atmosphere was sensual & intimate. The prices were good. The food was amazing!

Reviewed May 19, 2013

Stopped in for the Happy Hour bar specials. The bartenders are friendly and efficient and their signature small plate is calamari & shrimp, for good reason: it is the best I have ever tasted by far. They also have a good wine selection as well as a good single malt Scotch selection. I will be returning for dinner soon and often for happy hour.