“Go with 4 people and share”
Review of WiseGuys

WiseGuys
Reserve with OpenTable
WiseGuys is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #5 of 380 Restaurants in Hilton Head
Cuisines: American, Steakhouse, Wine Bar
Good for: Romantic, Bar scene, Special occasions
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Merchant Street
Reviewed March 1, 2013

This place is fun, if you know how to order. Always get the pizza with fig jam, Gorgonzola cheese and prosciutto. Another favorite are the filet sliders. Four people might select sliders or other items for four people to share. Early bird specials include a discount on the bill but start at 5:00 PM. We miss the lamb which they do not have anymore. The menu has changed in the last two years which resulted in a diminishing small plates selection but we still like it and visit there every time we come to the island.

Write a ReviewReviews (2,330)

Reviewed February 26, 2013

We are "Foodies" and loved WG. On our last visit we had to go two nights and both were tops. Loved all of the small plates we tried. The waffles and chicken were excellent, the sliders were wonderful, the thin crusted pizza was incredible, chopped wedge salad was great and on and on.
The Skinny Girl Margarita was my wife's favorite and I loved the Molly Dooker Box Shirah. I am sure the main entrees are good but the small plates were home runs. Also try the creme brule sampler...yum.
Service could not have been better!! Thanks WG for great treat....we will return.

Reviewed February 26, 2013

First year patronized (2010) we fell in love with food quality. Next year, closed for renovations. Last year, opened, and beautifully renovated! The food has been consistently excellent, and service superb.

Reviewed February 26, 2013

My husband and I dined at Wise Guys last night and loved it. They were very crowded and we luckily made a reservation and were seated within 5 minutes. I had asked on the phone for a table tucked away for better acoustics and was pleased that my request was honored, as the acoustics are not in fact the greatest.
We shared the she crab soup and it was delicious- good sized chunks of crab and well blended flavors with just enough "bite." We both ordered the most expensive signature entree on the menu- the Greek Rack of lamb ($38). Luckily, we had a BYGO coupon. It was, however, totally worth the price. It was some of the best lamb I have ever eaten (and I love lamb). Each plate had 4 HUGE lamb racks. They were cooked to perfection, tender, juicy and well spiced. We each took home half of our plate and will have it for another meal.
The service was great. Rob, our server, was personable and attentive without being intrusive.
I highly recommend Wise Guys for a great dining experience.

Reviewed February 25, 2013

Having learned that our lesson from the night before...we made reservations (online) at this popular restaurant and had to do so the day BEFORE. WiseGuys was packed when we arrived. We were a bit early but they seated us right away. The restaurant is small and has an urban feel. It is noted for its specialty wines, steaks and seafood. We went for the gold and both ordered the Filet Mignon. The portions are "small plate"...but it was BIG in taste. My husband and I both think that this was the best filet mignon that we have EVER had. Service was high class and our server paid special attention to our needs (as did a manager who checked with us occasionally). This is on our MUST-DO restaurants when we return to Hilton Head.