Am in room on first floor all the way in the back right now and I can barely breathe from the crappy air. My nose is stuffed up, and my son, husband and I are apparently allergic to something in the room as we are sneezing (in january). few Hairs and bit of blood on sheets, asked for new sheets for both beds, got one set, was told the maintenance man would bring the other set--- never did. The tub fills up with water when taking a shower. Looks superficially clean but is scuzzy. Rugs are soooooo worn out. And yeah as previously mentioned contractors who are building whatever stay here at this place and there are creepy guys always staring at me and my kids. Abd taking up all the damn parking spaces too.
Would never ever stay here again. Only reason we stayed was because husband was asked to give a lecture for a group here in Hilton Head. They put him up here. Can't wait til morning so we can take our kids and leave. So disappointed that this dump is in Hilton Head. I expected better from HHI.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Here at the Ramada we strive for excellence. This excellence will be seen not only at our front desk with our fast and easy check-in but also within the rooms. Our rooms are always kept clean and smelling fresh. We look forward to meeting every single one of our guests and making their vacation stay feel as if they are in their own beds. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotwire, Travelocity, Orbitz, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Cancelon, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and HotelsClick so you can book your Ramada Hilton Head reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Quality Inn And Suites Hilton Head
- Quality Inn & Suites Hilton Head Hotel Hilton Head
- Quality Inn Hilton Head
- Hilton Head Quality Inn