Stayed here solo in December for business. In the off-season hotel mainly full of contractors who were renovating the Westin in Port Royal and a few families. I stayed here frequently in 2006 and it had busy contractor customer base then also. Rooms updated with nice TV. Breakfast improved with addition of eggs, sausage and waffles. Lady that ran the breakfast room really hustled. I found it interesting to have breakfast with the contractor crew and discuss what they were doing. Internet signal was fine, TV had 2 ESPN channels, water pressure and temperature all good.
Older property, bedding improved from before. I had room on 1st floor which had a bit of exterior noise when the folks returned from a long day, but nothing bad. Next time may ask for upper level. Main Street complex next door offered good meal at Frankie Bones with friendly bartenders. Really enjoyed that.
If you're going to spend a lot of time in the room or complex this is probably not going to float your boat. If you are looking for an operational base at a very reasonable rate this should suit you just fine.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Here at the Ramada we strive for excellence. This excellence will be seen not only at our front desk with our fast and easy check-in but also within the rooms. Our rooms are always kept clean and smelling fresh. We look forward to meeting every single one of our guests and making their vacation stay feel as if they are in their own beds. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotwire, Orbitz, Odigeo, Priceline, Expedia and Hotels.com so you can book your Ramada Hilton Head reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Quality Inn & Suites Hilton Head Hotel Hilton Head
- Quality Inn And Suites Hilton Head
- Quality Inn Hilton Head
- Hilton Head Quality Inn