“Bang for your Buck”
Review of Ramada Hilton Head

Ramada Hilton Head
Ranked #17 of 28 Hotels in Hilton Head
Reviewed February 23, 2012

The Customer service at this hotel is world class, despite it being rated 3 star! I never came across a Front desk team or staff that is as friendly and eager to assist their guests like the staff at this hotel. From a smooth, warm and friendly check in to a very clean and spacious room, followed by the general location, this hotel should be the jewel of the island! I have already started making plans for my next visit and i'll definately be their guests again!

Room Tip: If available, please request room 109!
  • Stayed: January 2012, traveled solo
1  Thank Fran G

Reviewed February 15, 2012

this happens to be the number one place that I have ever stayed.The staff is second to none.I have have stayed @ 5 stars resorts in Orlanda,Las Vegas,New Oreans and New York and this resort has to be at lease a 7 star unit.I will recomend this facility to all my freiends and business travel partners at work.I have the highest regard for everyone at this location.Anyone sees this resort as different must have had blinders on.The rooms are roomey and has a at home atmosphere.Thank's to everyone that made my stay great.

• Stayed: February 2012, traveled as a couple
2  Thank fisherman235
Reviewed February 14, 2012

This property was just average. Upon arrival it actually looks fine. The area is landscaped nicely and the lobby building is rather attractive. The lady at reception was cordial and polite, and check in went without a hitch. As we were making our way to the room, we realized that this is nothing more than a motel with a fresh coat of paint! It is a 3-story building with rooms that you either walk up or drive up to. The room itself (207) was pretty dingy. Old, worn-out bedspreads (ugly baby food yellow color), scratched furniture, mildewed shower and worn, ugly carpet. On the plus side, the room had a small fridge and coffee maker. Everything worked; the room was just tired, worn out and unattractive. The breakfast area was nicely sized and featured a decent continental breakfast with a do-it-yourself waffle maker. We aren't breakfast eaters but we went there to get coffee. The wireless internet inside the room worked just fine. If the owners would invest in refurbishing the rooms, this place would be much better. It's disappointing because this place seems quite nice -- until you get to the rooms.

• Stayed: February 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed February 13, 2012

I was so happy to find a place of solace after a very long week..The staff was very helpful and the rooms were very clean and comfortable..I even took an xtra night..TY Quality Inn and Suites for being available when I needed you.

• Stayed: February 2012, traveled solo
Reviewed February 12, 2012

Brain the asst manger was very plesant and help he made me feel at home.

• Stayed: February 2012
Reviewed February 2, 2012

Went to check in and clerk claims he does not know how to use the new computer. Takes a while then asks for my credit card even though we had paid in advance. Go to non smoking room and it stinks like the inside of an ashtray. Checkout early. Get home to find out that the clerk had charged us again for the room. Contacted hotel only to be put on hold forever before they come back to say they saw that I should not have been charged again and they would issue credit. That did not happen. Notified Choice Hotels about this Quality Inn and got no response. Still do not have my money back. If you want to patronize a company that treats their customers like crap, then this is where you want to go.

• Stayed: January 2012, traveled with friends
1  Thank RetiredRichP
Reviewed January 30, 2012

While working in Hilton Head I pretty much lived on the island. the Quality Inn was always a welcome site. the entire staff was friendly, helpful, and courtious. The room rate was an excellent deal for the clean comfortable upgraded room I was in. I highly recomend this Inn to all who may be visiting the island.

Room Tip: Choose a suite for the money there worth it !
  • Stayed: January 2012, traveled on business
Holiday Inn Express Hilton Head Island
Days Inn Hilton Head
Days Inn Hilton Head
#25 of 28 in Hilton Head

Been to Ramada Hilton Head? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Ramada Hilton Head

Address: 200 Museum St, Hilton Head, SC 29926-1641 (Formerly Quality Inn & Suites Hilton Head)
Location: United States > South Carolina > Coastal South Carolina > Hilton Head
Business Center with Internet Access Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Children Activities (Kid / Family Friendly) Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Restaurant Swimming Pool Wheelchair access
Ranked #17 of 28 Hotels in Hilton Head
Price Range: $63 - $176 (Based on Average Rates for a Standard Room)
Hotel Class:2.5 star — Ramada Hilton Head 2.5*
Here at the Ramada we strive for excellence. This excellence will be seen not only at our front desk with our fast and easy check-in but also within the rooms. Our rooms are always kept clean and smelling fresh. We look forward to meeting every single one of our guests and making their vacation stay feel as if they are in their own beds. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Priceline, Booking.com, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Ramada Hilton Head reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Quality Inn & Suites Hilton Head Hotel Hilton Head