Beach House, A Holiday Inn Resort(Hilton Head)(Great Value!)
$257
$212
HolidayInn.com
$155
Hampton Inn Hilton Head(Hilton Head)(Great Value!)
$169
$161
Hampton.com
Hilton Garden Inn Hilton Head(Hilton Head)(Great Value!)
$179
$161
GardenInn.com
Ocean Palms Resort(Hilton Head)
$203
$139
Travelocity
$344
Priceline
Omni Hilton Head Oceanfront Resort(Hilton Head)(Great Value!)
$391
$335
Cancelon
  • Pool
$429
All reviewsadmirals rowprivate ownerjamaica joesocean villabunk bedshuge poolthrough vrbosecurity gatebedroom condohilton head islandpull out sofapaper towelskiddie poollong weekendbike rentalfull kitchenfamily vacation
Reviewed October 17, 2017

Location was its best feature. Our one-bedroom unit was tiny compared with other places we've stayed on the island. Supposedly, two children could sleep on the bunk beds in the hall and the couch made a bed, but there would be no place to put luggage and beach gear if you had that many people crammed in the unit.. Dirty drawers in the bedroom were the only place to put things, so we used the bunk beds for storage. Carpet was torn in places, and the furniture was common. The bedroom was so narrow that a large person would have trouble getting in and out of bed. Rate listed on their website made no mention of the fact that the rate would change on Friday; neither did the person in the office who took our reservation over the phone mention that, so the bill was a big surprise. And, of course, a "resort fee" was added. We will never stay at HHB&T again and certainly would not recommend it.

• Stayed: September 2017, traveled as a couple
1  Thank MHS5744
Trista S, Front Desk Manager at Hilton Head Island Beach & Tennis Resort, responded to this reviewResponded October 26, 2017

I am sorry that you were not happy with your room or reservation process. We strive to delight our guests. I would like to know the unit number that you stayed in - so the issues can be addressed. If you would please contact the resort (843) 842-4402 and speak with either Rob Lewis (General Manager) or myself, I would appreciate it.

Reviewed October 17, 2017 via mobile

We booked through TAN rentals. This review is in no way negative towards them. Our room was great. It was clean and updated.

As far as the actual resort. The beach bar was closed most of the time we were there. And the tennis villas could definitely use elevators. It's very hard on someone with small children to haul everything up and down those steep stairs daily. We probably would return but only on the 1st floor with our kids.

Stayed: October 2017, traveled with family

Thank you for taking the time to review your stay at our property through TAN. Unfortunately, it seems that you came to visit during the off season. Jamaica Joez is seasonal - only open on the weekends during late spring and early fall. We would love to welcome you back in the future!

Reviewed October 2, 2017

After reading some negative reviews I was a little worried about staying here. It was a wonderful place for my family of 5 to unwind before a college drop off in the South. The bike rental was cheap and easy, and we saw security patrolling all of the time. We had been to Folly field last year and it was our fave beach on the island.. It was great to park the car for three days and have unlimited access to this beautiful beach. We stayed on the first floor in AR, and the space was exactly what we needed. We kept saying we were so glad we cancelled the Marriott because we would have been so crowded. We will be back! My only complaint is the fact that you had to pay for tennis. It would have been nice for my daughter to practice for her tryouts. (we did not pay)

• Stayed: August 2017, traveled with family
Trista S, Front Desk Manager at Hilton Head Island Beach & Tennis Resort, responded to this reviewResponded October 9, 2017

Thank you for the review! I am happy that your family had a great time at our resort. I'm also sorry that you were misinformed about tennis. All guests (per room) receive two hours per day complementary court time. Again, please accept my apologies. We look forward to seeing your family again soon!

Reviewed September 13, 2017 via mobile

It was a nice long weekend trip with the family. Upon check in we paid the extra clean up fee of $50 then was notified that every condo receives 4 towels and 4 wash clothes. If any more were needed then they can change them out for a $20 fee or we can wash the ones provided. The only problem with washing the towels was you had to purchase a gift card to use, then only to realize the washers were full of sand. We ended up taking the towels out to wash. What a wonderful way to spend a vacation.
The condo was a one bedroom, one pull out couch and a bunk bed built into the entrance way. The place was dated compared to the photos we viewed online. You definitely did not get the room that was listed online. The place had small black ants coming from behind the wall in the kitchen and bathroom. This was reported as soon as we found them early the next morning. After reporting we were told that they would send someone over or transfer us. No one showed up and there was no more availability. We ended up staying the whole weekend there because everywhere else was booked. It was the last hoorah before back to school. I'm not saying I will never stay at this place again because we loved how quite the beach was even through it was the middle of August but it won t be my first choice.

Stayed: September 2017, traveled with family
1  Thank Melissa A
Trista S, Front Desk Manager at Hilton Head Island Beach & Tennis Resort, responded to this reviewResponded September 15, 2017

Thank you for the review. Please accept my apologies for the inconveniences you experienced during your stay. If there is anything else that I can assist you with, please let me know.

Reviewed September 6, 2017 via mobile

My family has been going to Hilton Head Island for 20+ years, we go every year, sometimes twice a year! It's so nice and inviting! We've never had a bad trip, highly recommend to everyone!! There's something for everyone to do, whether it's biking, walking, playing outdoor sports, shopping, or just laying on the beach!

Stayed: July 2017, traveled with family
3  Thank Julia A

Thank you for the review. I am delighted that you and your family enjoy your vacations at our resort. We cannot wait to see you again next year.