Overall we loved our stay at Sonesta Hilton Head. Our daughter absolutely loved the pool and the beach. Very kid friendly.
- Amazing location inside large gated golf and tennis community with excellent paved trails for running, walking or bicycling. Absolutely gorgeous.
- Right on the beach. Superb lagoon pool. Heated pool and hot tub also available.
- Nice contemporary décor all over hotel.
- Awesome bathrooms and bedding. Excellent rooms.
- Excellent and very friendly staff. Especially front desk, housekeeping and bell boys.
- Great restaurants with excellent food.
- Excellent outdoor seating, perfect for late evening drinks outside by the bar.
- Very kid friendly, yet I believe it would work for a romantic getaway too.
- Restaurant service is a little slow. Very nice and friendly wait staff, great food, just a tad slow.
- Poolside bar was also slow. It was not busy, yet bartenders seemed to take their time to make drinks.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Sonesta Resort Hilton Head Island is the perfect getaway for families and couples, destination weddings, and is the place to meet for groups of all sizes. Located within Shipyard Plantation, the Sonesta Resort Hilton Head Island is adjacent to Van Der Meer Tennis and Shipyard Golf. Our hotel is only 35 miles from Beaufort, S.C., 45 Miles from Savannah and 100 miles from historic Charleston. Hilton Head Island and the Lowcountry is also home to the RBC Heritage Golf Tournament Presented by Boeing. We are one of the closest, upscale Hilton Head Resorts to island shopping and restaurants. The Sonesta Resort features 331 guest rooms and 9 luxurious suites. All rooms feature private balconies or patios, many with spectacular views of our lush tropical gardens and the horizon of the Atlantic Ocean. Hotel amenities include Arum Spa, an extensive fitness center, outdoor and shaded pool, child's water feature, 24 hour business center, Pearls Market and Just Us Kids(seasonal). Enjoy our breakfast in Heyward's Restaurant, or have lunch at our poolside bar, Sweet Cane (seasonal). Friday evenings, Heyward's features a bountiful seafood buffet (seasonal) which is a local favorite. Seacrest offers lunch options and small plates. Bayley's Lounge offers daily happy hour specials. For the ultimate vacation experience or the premiere meeting spot, the Sonesta Resort is the place to be on Hilton Head Island. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Sabre Hospitality Solutions, Travelocity, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Orbitz, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Sonesta Resort Hilton Head Island reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Crowne Plaza Hilton Head Island Beach Hotel Hilton Head
- Hilton Head Crowne Plaza