We stayed after labor so we had plenty of room in the pools. There were plenty of chairs in the sun, and we were able to rent beach chairs. Our view was fantastic. Only problem we had was the restaurants. If you are super fancy and love crazy things on your food you'll be fine. We however do not and had a hard time finding something normal to eat. We ended up ordering pizza to be delivered on the last day because we were in need of normal food. Other than that everything was great. Would definitely go back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Perched on Hilton Head Island's famous white sand beaches and nestled amidst swaying palmetto trees, The Westin Hilton Head Island Resort & Spa offers travelers a lush tropical oasis. Enjoy the array of inspired amenities available at our Hilton Head Island resort, including private access to miles of pristine beaches, three beautiful swimming pools and four on-site restaurants. Children will love spending time at the Westin Family Kids Club, while you can escape to the Heavenly Spa by Westin™ for a rejuvenating massage. We also offer hotel guests access to the adjacent Port Royal Golf & Racquet Club for championship golf and tennis. All guestrooms feature the Westin Heavenly Bed® and double-vanity Heavenly Bath®, as well as a private balcony, many of which boast stunning ocean views. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Cancelon, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Agoda, getaroom.com, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Westin Hilton Head Island Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Westin Hilton Head Island Resort And Spa
- The Westin Hilton Head Island Hotel Hilton Head