We have stayed here 3 times in the last 9 months. We just got back today from a rainy weekend here. The hotel appears to have been completely renovated since we were last there in October. In October I would have given this location a 2. The bar service was horrible. The carpet was stained and the rooms were old and tired. Everything appeared old and haggard. NOW, this gets a 4. The rooms are fabulous. Small reading lights directly over your head. New furniture, new patio furniture, new carpet, new bathroom floor. Updated bathroom fixtures. We were in a non-ocean front room…1043. I was a little concerned about being on the first floor, but it was nice. It had a view of some woods and if you leaned way to the left you could see a small part of the ocean. We could hear the ocean from our room. This hotel has long, long halls. This room is about 1/2 way down the left hall. If you have a close to the ocean front room it is a long walk from the lobby. The parking is under the hotel which is nice because it rained all weekend and we didn't get wet going to the car. The garage is a little cramped feeling, but it was fine. The front desk staff was nice. We didn't eat in the hotel. We like the location of this hotel in Port Royal. It is near many restaurants. McDonalds and Walmart are close. Sea Pines is about 10-15 minute drive. We enjoyed our stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Perched on Hilton Head Island's famous white sand beaches and nestled amidst swaying palmetto trees, The Westin Hilton Head Island Resort & Spa offers travelers a lush tropical oasis. Enjoy the array of inspired amenities available at our Hilton Head Island resort, including private access to miles of pristine beaches, three beautiful swimming pools and four on-site restaurants. Children will love spending time at the Westin Family Kids Club, while you can escape to the Heavenly Spa by Westin™ for a rejuvenating massage. We also offer hotel guests access to the adjacent Port Royal Golf & Racquet Club for championship golf and tennis. All guestrooms feature the Westin Heavenly Bed® and double-vanity Heavenly Bath®, as well as a private balcony, many of which boast stunning ocean views. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Starwood, Hotels.com, Priceline, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotwire, getaroom.com, Orbitz, HotelQuickly, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, TripOnline SA and HotelsClick so you can book your The Westin Hilton Head Island Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Westin Hilton Head Island Resort And Spa
- The Westin Hilton Head Island Hotel Hilton Head