“Seconds please!”
Review of The Smokehouse

The Smokehouse
Ranked #22 of 381 Restaurants in Hilton Head
Good for: Large groups, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Description: The Smokehouse has been Hilton Head's celebrated home of wood-fired BBQ since 1999. Their baby-back ribs, pulled pork BBQ, wings and chili have amassed countless first place awards over the years. Other specialties from the BBQ pit include texas-style beef brisket, honey glazed smoked chicken, and turkey. The Smokehouse has a menu filled with many delicious items. Come try the fresh hand cut steaks, juicy burgers, sensational salads, and a wide selection Southern side dishes. Smokehouse on Palmetto Bay Road offers it fine food and friendly service in their spacious dinning room, and outdoor deck complete with fireplace. Enjoy one of their 14 ice cold drafts or cocktail while watching your favorite sporting event in their warm and inviting bar.
Reviewed December 16, 2013

The atmosphere is very relaxed, we love the fireplace outside with the big screen tv. Our server Halynn was outstanding, It was very refreshing to have a server that was friendly and knew the menu inside out and you could tell enjoys the work! The ribs were to die for and the butt & bones plate ws cooked to perfection. We will be back as much as possible. Great food,great service you just cant go wrong!

Write a ReviewReviews (2,135)

Reviewed December 15, 2013

Had a fantastic meal at Smokehouse as usual. Food quality is always excellent but service was wonderful. Crisee was our waitress and not only was she attentive but fun and helpful. I noticed other tables just as happy with her which makes for a much more pleasant dining experience. We will definitely seek her out the next time we dine there. Thanks for having someone on staff who seems to enjoy her job!

Reviewed December 15, 2013 via mobile

The smokehouse is perfect for any occasion. Whether it be a date or a family outing. My husband and I always love date nights there, sitting on the deck while the fire is burning. Very romantic. This time we dined it, we had the kids with us. Our server, Halyn, was very big help. She gave really good recommendations and was very friendly and good with conversation. She made sure we enjoyed everything to the fullest and the kids had a blast with her as well. When we return, which will be soon, we will ask for her as our server. You won't be disappointed at the smokehouse!

Reviewed December 14, 2013

This was our first visit to The Smokehouse and we were blown away! It was extremely difficult to make a decision on what to eat, we wanted to try everything! Our server, Halynn, recommended the smokehouse plate. It was a great choice, if you're really hungry, I'd suggest that! Everything is very reasonable in price and the service was outstanding. We definitely will be returning without a doubt!

Reviewed December 13, 2013

This was my first experience going to the Smokehouse and what can I say......that I will definitely be returning!!! My wife and I heard so much about it so we had to give it a try. I'm not all that big on BBQ but eating here has definitely changed that. I had a Butt and Bones plate and my wife had the half rack. YUMMY! The sauce was terrific too. The service,decor and food was very memorable. We both have to mention the excellent service of our outstanding waitress Nirvana. She was conversational and made good recommendations. WE WILL BE BACK.