“Best Subs In Hilton Head”

Stu's Surfside Subs
Ranked #113 of 377 Restaurants in Hilton Head
Cuisines: Delicatessen
Good for: Families with children
Description: We are a sub shop, the best on the island and you have us listed as closed on a holiday weekend and the page is not allowing me to edit the hours, this is really not good! :( Donna Zigelstein Owner Operator
Reviewed July 9, 2014

The service was amazing. The bread so fresh and hot with lots of meats. The employees were awesome. I will be back the next time I go to the beach. And you can also get a cold beer.

1  Thank Poppy P

Reviewed July 7, 2014 via mobile

thank you bryn for the wonderful service and making us feel like the locals next to us! food was great! bread so soft! all the other employees were awesome and introduced me to true southern hospitality! I recommend stus for all!

1  Thank Rachel K
Reviewed July 3, 2014 via mobile

After getting recommendations from the staff, we decided on the Calibogue Sound, the Jedi, and moms classic (pb&j). All three were wonderful! Lots of meat and the bread is amazing! You can tell that it was baked fresh. There are a ton of choices and the prices are very reasonable for the size of subs. The only downside about this place is its size. They only have a few tables inside and a few outside. Perfect if you are just picking up subs to go or if you catch them when not busy. We will be back on our next visit to HHI!

2  Thank scarolinian421
Reviewed July 2, 2014

Seriously - this is a resort town, and these jokers were closed on Sunday? The food was okay when we ate there (prior Friday), but the Sunday thing - during the summer - is unacceptable.

5  Thank Josh L
Reviewed June 22, 2014

I was picking up groceries at the Piggly Wiggly around the corner and asked the cashier and bagger if there was s decent sub shop in the area. Without batting an eye, they both said "Stu's". So I went to pick up lunch for my family. As soon as you walk in, they make you feel like a local and that they appreciate your business. I ordered four different subs for us and we each really enjoyed what we got. We would definitely recommend Stu's and we will be sure to order from there again. The restaurant itself is quite small with additional seating outside. Carryout worked out well.

2  Thank KFCincy26