“Worth the visit !”

Hilton Head Ice Cream
Ranked #3 of 25 Dessert in Hilton Head
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Late Night
Description: All of our ice cream is homemade the way mom and pop shops used to make ice cream before people started watering down or pumping air into ice cream. Our ice cream is rich in cream and is dense because we do not pump air into our product. We have over 40 flavors available at a time from traditional flavors to more creative flavors. Come on in and give us a try, after all we were voted BEST ICE CREAM in SOUTH CAROLINA by Business Insider in 2015 !
Reviewed October 12, 2012 via mobile

Very rich ice cream ... A must stop on our annual trip down. Way overpriced, but similar to what you would pay at a Haagen- Daas. Wife got Oreo, which might have been best I have ever had. Brownie cheesecake was excellent as well.

1  Thank Will-Tara
There are newer reviews for Hilton Head Ice Cream

Reviewed October 9, 2012

This place was great 20 years ago, but has outlived itself. Went here as a kid and it was great, but when we went there this trip it was horrible. First impression was dirty and old. The ice cream selection was poor and what they had was old and freezer burned. Add that it is way over priced ($4.5 scoop) and the experience was not enjoyable. Feels like They are milking what they can out of a dying business.

1  Thank clorino
Reviewed September 28, 2012 via mobile

Tried For the first time today. I ordered a hot fudge sundae and my friend ordered a milkshake. The milkshake was okay but the sundae was awful. The ice cream was covered with way to much fudge sauce. While I love hot fudge, this was way to much! The ice cream was left melting on the bottom of the cup. I also did not think the ice cream was that good. Next time I will buy Blue Bell at Publix if I want good ice cream.

Reviewed September 28, 2012

It's not only the best ice cream on HHI, it is one if the best ice dreams we've ever had overall. You won't be disappointed!

1  Thank Will H
Reviewed September 24, 2012

Everyone raves about this place, but ,frankly I thought it was just ok. My favorite ice cream is coconut.....I have had much better elsewhere