“Love the little feeding trail”
Review of Lawton Stables

Lawton Stables
More attraction details
Owner description: Lawton Stables offers horseback riding, pony rides, a small animal farm and horse-themed gift store in the heart of the beautiful resort island of Hilton Head, South Carolina.
Reviewed March 31, 2014

Brought my children here for pony rides. They have a little feeding trail right outside the trail. Very cute. Kids loved it

1  Thank Jackie S
There are newer reviews for Lawton Stables

Reviewed March 30, 2014

Went there over a year ago we had an amazing time hope to go in the near future. They allowed my son with specials needs to ride the horse there and it was so great to see. We also were able to get up close and person with a deer which my younger son loved.

Reviewed March 29, 2014

We decided to go horse riding at Lawton Stables as the weather was not nice enough to go to the beach or swim (end of March). We had a fantastic time! The horses are well behaved and happy, the trail beautiful and the guide who lead our group (I forgot her name) kind and knowledgeable. We really felt “looked after”. It was my 11-year old son’s first time on a horse and he enjoyed every moment of it. The grounds are very nice and the little petting zoo with farm animals quite interesting. Do book in advance as slots for rides fill up quickly. It’s round $50 per person and worth every dollar!

1  Thank Enid_the_Nomad
Reviewed March 24, 2014

Charming place to stop and pet all sorts of animals. We dropped by on a bike ride and enjoyed petting a dozen or so beautiful horses. There was a small petting zoo that we thoroughly enjoyed, too! The stables next door are stunning! We did not go for a horse ride, but quite a few people did while we were there. I highly recommend stopping by. And don't forget to give a donation because the petting zoo is free!

1  Thank Suthrngirl23
Reviewed March 21, 2014

Nice, but nothing outstanding about it. My daughter enjoyed a pony ride, but beware those cost $10. The grounds were pretty and we really liked the deer at the petting zoo the best.